Chapter Nine

Ian's POV

"Ian!" I smiled at the voice.

Clara jumped into his arms seconds later. "Hi Clara," I held her tight into my chest. I've missed my best friend, well next to Logan. Ever since she got married, I feel like I haven't seen her in years.

I pulled away when I felt little arms grab my legs. My smile widened as I picked up the little girl. Little Dana. Clara's daughter.

"How's my favorite girl?"

She giggled grabbing my cheeks and planting a kiss on them, before wiggling to be put down. She was so cute.

Lucas, Clara's husband moved forward with a slight smile. We shared a bro hug before moving to his wife. Lucas was alright. We're not the best of friends but we are friends. We hang out a lot, when we're all together, but I've never spent time alone with him. He's one of those quiet guys, but it's expected for Clara's match. She can talk for both of them.

We walked into the house chatting and catching up. I sometimes forget how huge this mansion is, I've just gotten used to it, with Logan living here and all.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Logan greeted when we met him at the door.

"Humble? There's nothing about this place that's humble," a voice said behind us making me jump. "Have you seen it, it's humongous."

I'd completely forgotten about Gavin, he'd gone to park the car. The son of a bitch had thrown me out as soon as we got into the gates. That reminds me...

"You imbecile, you're lucky my suit wasn't ruined," I glared at him.

He just grinned before walking past Logan and disappeared into the house. I wasn't going to let him get away that easily.

"Gavin! Get back here," I shouted running after him. I saw him disappear in the corner leading to the living room and hurried after him.

I let out a gasp when I smacked into a wall, "ouch!" I cried trying to retain my balance.

"I thought only kids ran around halls, weren't you taught better?" The 'wall' said.

I shot Mason a glare, but faltered at his grin. He was so hot, I can't believe I had him last night.

Wait, losing track...find and kill Gavin.

"So...wanna find a room?"

And there goes my train of thought.