Todays the day

Ants p.o.v

Today is the second day of vidcon. I told all the cube members about this girl I was meeting they all remember her from the meet up. The all wished me luck I am so exited I know that sounds stupid but she seems like the perfect girl for me!.

Lexis p.o.v

TODAY I MEET ANT! Like not at the meet up just me this is so exiting I wonder how it will go omg what am I going to wear??!!

Ant p.o.v

"man what if this doesn't go well. What am I suppose to do with her go for a walk?" I say frantically to Ize

"Dude it will be fine. Pretty sure she likes you,you hit it off with her well yesterday"

//
1 hour later they left for VIDCON.
//during VIDCON

"This is pretty fun, I love how we interact with out viewers playing games with them, oh dude look who just walked in :)" says Grape

I instantly look to see Lexi and her friend.
Lexi smiled and I smiled back.
Why do I feel like this. I feel fireworks on god. As I feel this the gaming finishes and we all walk off. I decided to go talk to Lexi oh god I hope she doesn't think I'm weird.
"Hey:)" I say
"Hi, we still on for after?" Lexi says with a smile:)
It looks like she is happy about it:)
"Yeah of course"
"Cool I have an idea maybe we could go to Starbucks and then go for walk in the big park?"
"That's sound rad:) well I better go I'll see you at 5(I think that's the time I said they were meeting) bye" I said with a smile on my face.
"See you soon" Lexi says as she walks off
I walk back to the cube and we head of to go get food we are all starving(time is 3:30)

// later when they finish there chipotle they go back to the convention.

It's now 4:45
"Guys I better leave to get there on time to meet Lexi. With me luck" I say nervously
"Okay man good luck" Sean says laughing
"DONT TRIP WHLIST WALKING" bee screams
"Have fun" Isaac says winking at me.

Lexi p.o.v

It's now 4pm 1 hour and I meet my favourite person on our owns I'm so gob smacked.
// 4:50pm
"Okay I have to leave, wish me luck Jenny." "Do I look good?"
Jenny replies "AHH GOODLUCK B:) FLAWLESS. HAVE FUN"

I run off

IM SO SO SORRY I HAVNT UPLOADED IN FOREVER.
I will be constantly uploading though!
Leave comments below what you think :) have a good say-A