A night out wouldn't do any damage would it? I thought to myself. It's not like they would let me stay at home by myself with everything going on no matter how much I could defend myself.

And as for Aaron I wouldn't let him bother me, this was all about meeting the new boys excluding Aaron.

I was not going to let him or anyone for that matter ruin my night of letting loose from baiting and actually having a good time. Pfft like that's going to lead up to my expectations with him there. My feet led me to my room where I debated whether going was a good or bad idea.

Deciding against my gut I figured I would be forced to go anyway and this was about getting friendly with the new boys, apart from Aaron of course.

Sighing I pulled out a matching white tight crop top with a flowing skirt they set just above my knees. After choosing my outfit for the night I hopped in shower. The steamy water soothing my muscles and numbing my aching knuckles, from when I gave that jerk a peace of my mind. I grabbed my fluffy towel and securely wrapped it around my figure letting it hug my body comfortably.

I sat down at my dressing table and began on loosely curling the ends of my brown and blonde ombré hair letting it flow down to my hips. I then got started on my makeup which consisted basically everything giving it a sexy sparkling golden look on my eyes, followed along by fake eyelashes and eyeliner. For my lips I decided to go for a iced mocha brown colour. As on cue Kai called from downstairs to let me know we were leaving.

We all cramped into our black Range Rover. Ryan and Justin decided to go back with Taylor and get a ride with her which left me, Tanner, Kai, Dustin, Luke, Seb, Carter and Aaron. Realisation hit me in the face when I realised I had to sit on one of these guys laps.

Not even hesitating I rammed into the overflowing car and plopped myself onto Luke I think his name was. He chuckled as I apologised and blushed at how close we were but didn't pay too much attention on the way there.

Once we pulled up at the club music was pounding so loud in the club you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you were inside or out. I, of course, was the first to make an exit and find my bestfriend. Not bothered at all about this night, I didn't fake the exited enthusiasm and just settled with frowning.

Taylor was leant against the wall wearing a tight plain black strapless dress only just resting below her bum. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail leaving out her bangs that nicely framed her face. Justin and Ryan were wearing just a tee-shirt and jeans, Ryan's hair was gelled back into a quiff whereas Justin's was in a wet messy style with droplets dripping off each strand, a scowl etched upon his face. I smiled guessing Justin was taking his sweet time getting ready and they threatened to leave without him so he had to leave with wet hair which usually happens whenever we make plans.

"Guess who's ready to get shitfaced!" Taylor's voice earned a few unwanted stares and weird looks whilst I laughed and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Defiantly me! I need it"

As we strolled into the club the smell of alcohol and different colognes hit my nose instantly and I dragged Taylor to the bar ordering 12 shots each.

Taylor raised an eyebrow at me but didn't comment on it as I jugged the bitter liquids down my throat, lifting one glass and smashing down another. I'd basically finished by the time she was on her third, pausing she gaped at me and frowned.

"Okay what is it?" She demanded.

I shrugged one shoulder, "Aaron. I've barely known him 5 minutes and we're both playing a dangerous game with each other" I groaned.