chapter 8:because of her

-WONWOO'S P.O.V-

-FLASHBACK-

It was the end of the school hour so I planned to walk haye home but before approaching her at her class, I must go get my things in my locker.my planned failed when I received letter in my locker that told me to meet that person at the pool when school hour has end and it said its urgent.

I sighed and fished my phone out to dail haye's number to inform her that I can't walk her home today.gladly she understand.

~~~(at the pool)

I walked direct to the place that were mentioned in the letter and I saw a figure of a girl standing near the pool.

She has long straight hair and her legs were long enough allowing her to be a model.she also have a slim shaped body that can attract boys when seeing her figure.

But that's not the reason Im here meeting her.Im here because Im curious on what she want to say to me privately. I hope its not Badnews~

"Sorry that Im late"

I realised that she's a bit shocked as I greet her.ugh! Forget to mention that her face was facing at the opposite side of the pool's door.

"Ugh! Mianhae, didn't mean to"

Her smile appeared as soon as I apologised to her and I found it beautiful. Ugh! I slapped myself as my brain started to think about crazy things about this girl.I have to remember my girl, haye.

"No..its okay"

The pool become quite and calm in a few minutes.its a bit awkward to meet a girl behind haye's back and its seems like cheating. But seriously im not!

"So..whats the thing that you want to tell me??"

"Actually..I..I.."

She stopped her words to inhaled her breathe, is she nervous?but why? Why does she have to feel that way?

"Oppa saranghae"

I heard those confession words as she inhaled her breathe.she..she what? Did she said that she's in love with me?

"Sorry, what did you say?"

I need to make sure on those words!

"I know its crazy, but I really love you..In every side of you~I always.."

"Sorry, I can't"

I refuse to hear her explanation, its not that I acting mean to her but even if she does explain to me about her feeling.my heart will not change! There's just haye in my heart.

"But why oppa?"

She asked me in confusion, didn't she know about the rumors about Im having a girlfriend?

"Its simple, because I already have one"

Her precious tears started to flow after I said those true words.and that's when I feel very anxious and bad.my feeling feel more and more worry as her legs move backwards and she decrease her density of her body.and end up falling into the pool.

And that's when I forget about all things and Jumped my body to help her as I realized that she can't swim.

I bring her with a bridal style out from the pool and layed her body to the quadside.and that's the time where my heart beat more faster
When seeing her sexy pose and shadow of her black bra from the other side of her cloth.I almost lost control of myself!

Jeon Wonwoo, back to reality! Remember about haye already!

I slightly slapped her cheeks to make her conscious as my name comeback to its reality. I tried it many times but she didn't response! So the last hope that I can give is 'CPR'.ugh! I have to sacrifice my first lips contact that I saved for haye~haye, mianhae.

I moved my face closer to her and started to give her the CPR my body froze as our lips started to touch each other, I did that in about two to three times but she still didn't response. And for the fourth time I tried, when I tried to broke our lips contact  I can felt her hands was wrapping behind my neck and started to kiss me.her tounge touch mine, I can felt it!

And that's when I lost my mind.I response her tounge by moving my tounge inside her mouth and deepened the kiss.

"Hell!"

We broke our kiss when we both hear someone's voice and my body froze as I see haye looking direct to my eyes with anger.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I let out a heavy sighed as I remembered the past, that made me fall in the deep of hurt.haye misunderstood about me and that girl.ugh!who is she again? For the hundreath times I tried to memorize her name.

Its.. its..yung aeree! Yes, her name was yung aeree? If not because of her our relationship will no longer ended! But why is she like this now? I mean she's a kind and polite girl when first time I met her, but now she look like the bullies and she was a bully!

But that's not it! The thing was I really need to explain everything but how?she even act like we never met before.she even always avoid to speak direct to me.

"Hyung, did you finish packing your things?"

I slapped myself as the maknae, lee chan unfortunately approach his hyung with a question.

"Nee, I akready finished it since this afternoon"

"Wow~you're really excited with tomorrow's trip aren't you, hyung?"

Yes, you're right we have a trip tomorrow since its school holiday, evenso its only for 1 week.but what the maknae said was true.Im really excited for tomorrows trip.but seungkhwan is the most excited person because we're going to his homeland, jejudo.

"Of course I am~is that even a question for you to ask?"

He chukled in his own mistake.look at our cute maknae>_<and that's why jeonghan label this maknae as his baby (and he's my baby too♡)..haha..how cute.

"Did you bring someone too, hyung?"

"Actually I did bring my brother but he can't come..what about you?"

His cheeks turn red as I asked the same question back and I sensed something from that's expression.

"You'll know tomorrow, okay good night hyung~"

Right? He did keep a secret but whatever! He said I'll know tomorrow and I can still wait.

HAI! ANNEYEONG♡SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? DID U ENJOY IT? WELL THIS CHAPTER WERE BIT RATED, IM SORRY, BUT ITS OKAY ITS NOT "THAT RATED"RIGHT?

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE♡