"Look, don't stare at him you're going to creep him out, he's with Izzy, everything will be fine!"

I smiled at her, she is a great friend. I remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

*****

I stumbled into the bar just around the corner from my house, trying not to cry.

My face was throbbing from what just happened, sometimes I wonder how I fell in love with a drunk psychopath.

"What can I get you today?" A beautiful freckled girl with short ginger hair asked.

"A huge bottle of Jack would be nice?"

"How 'bout I start you off with a glass." She laughed. "Rough night?"

"Just like all the others." I sighed.

"What happened?"

Suddenly I got tense, why would I tell a girl I just met what had been happening.

Fuck it.

"My stupid boyfriend." I started. "H-he, he hit me again."

"Oh, sweetie I'm sorry. You need to haul ass and tell somebody."

Suddenly I heard a all too familiar voice from behind me.

"Lillie, get in the fucking car!"

"I'm not leaving with you, you're a jackass, we are done."

"Listen you little slut, get in the fucking car."

"She isn't going anywhere, now I suggest you leave before I get fired for kicking your ass." Ashley interrupted.

"Have fun trying." He replied. "Fuck you Lillie."

"By the way I'm Ashley." She smiled. "I guess you're Lillie."

I nodded, smiling.

"Thank you so much, Ashley."

"No problem Hun, do you need a place to stay?"

I thought about my parents, but there's no way I'm going back to my abusive father.

"Sort of."

"Well come on, my shift is finished!"

*****

"Lillie? LILLIE?"

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Duff, signalling it was time to leave.

Surprisingly he wasn't drunk, just a tiny bit tipsy.

After all maybe he was right, he can change, I know it won't be easy though.

I held Duff's hand walking out of the bar, until we got back to the bus.

"Oh Lillie! Before we get to our bus, there's some people I want you to meet!"

Before I could speak Duff yanked me over to, from behind, a black haired guy.

"Tracii!" Duff yelled. "This is my girlfriend Lillie."

My mouth was wide open in shock, not only was Tracii wicked hot but he is from a great band I highly admired.

"Hello, gorgeous, nice to finally meet you, Duff talks about you an awful lot." He laughed.

"Thanks, it's a pleasure to meet you too, I'm a huge fan!" I blushed.

"That means a lot, I'm guessing we should get to the venue because show starts in an hour."

"Fuck I forgot!" Duff laughed. "See you in a bit Tracii."

"Yea, and again, nice to meet you Lillie!" Tracii yelled as we were already running to the bus.

I screamed goodbye back and got into the bus, beginning the drive to the venue.

A/N hey hey heyyyyy, so my header, I'm guessing someone asked Slash to whip?😂 anyway leave feedback, vote, whatever you're in the mood for, love yas byeee!