Chapter 22: PANDORA!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Of course, the Resurrection Stone.

In all my years I never dreamed I would live to see it

...I guess I was right."

Pandora snorted and then started to laugh completely shattering her angel vibe she had going. She went to clap her hands but they went through each other in her transparent state. "HA...That's weird. WOW this is incredible. Now where the heck am I and how come someone has the power to summon any dead person EVER, and choose little old me."

Pandora's eyes widened when they reached Harry and his forehead and unleashed a torrent of speech so fast it would make Hermione blush... "My...My, if it isn't the fabled Boy Who Lived. I haven't seen you since your first birthday. I remember how excited Lily was since I was having a vision of you and my months old daughter becoming an adorable couple just liked we joked about in Hogwarts. For Lilly it was proof that you would survive the hell that would come. For me it was proof that my daughter would find love despite her affliction.

Pandora took a deep pointless breath as a more somber look appeared in her eyes. "You see I created this potion that showed if someone was magical or not. You see I was afraid I was a Squib during my first year at Hogwarts. I just wanted my Luna to know if she had problems with her magic like I did, to not give up like I nearly did.

However to my shock she WAS a Squib. Oh how I cried that night. My one year of pain would be nothing compared to the life my Little Luna was destined for. I became so angry when I realized how unfair it was that some people are gifted with magic and others are not. I cried not just for my daughter but every Muggle and Squib who lived without magic. Most of them are more deserving than most Wizards.

"I swore that night I would change this! I would give the world magic and I would start with my beautiful daughter..."

Pandora finally tampered off from her musings and slowly looked around the room. "Wait...If you're here Potter...and I'm here...then SHE'S HERE!"

Pandora started spinning comically fast."LU LU, where are you?"

It was at that moment Harry looked around and realized Luna was again missing. But before he could panic he heard Pandora chuckle. "If I know Luna, she's hiding under your bed."

Harry spun around to see two silver eyes staring out from under his bed. Slowly Luna stood up (moving through the bed as if it was not there) and slowly approached the woman she swore she would never get to see again. Luna whispered in a unsteady voice, "Mom?"

Pandora smiled warmly, "Merlin look how you have grown. You are still the fairest of them all."

"Mom.." Luna whispered. "Is that really you?"

Pandora nodded "Of course My Little Luna."

"MOM!" Luna ran towards, then through, the resurrected spirit. Luna turned around and collapsed to her knees crying as she failed to wrap her arms around her Mother's feet. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry mom. I never meant to hurt you, I'm sorry I said you where mad."

"Luna look at me dear." Pandora implored as she knelt down to meet Luna's eyes. "Never apologize to me for silly words you didn't mean, even if they are true. I never doubted your love for a second Luna, please don't ever doubt mine."

Luna felt Harry's hand rest on her shoulder as she continued to cry. Pandora simply whispered loving words to her daughter while Harry comforted her child. After five minutes her mother spoke again. "It is I who should be apologizing to you."

"For what?" Luna asked.

Pandora spoke somberly. "I never should have rested this burden on your shoulders. I knew I was going to die, and was desperate to give you magic while I could. I knew that if I failed in my mission to give the world magic you may continue in my stead. I was more focused on giving you this gift than the consequences, and in my forced haste I made a mistake."