Chapter 1

Hey guys it's Taylor I love reading fanfics about Dan but I always want to change them in a way so I decided why not write my own danfic wow Taylor you need to stop! Sry so yea um lets just get on with the story also plz leave comments I'd LOVE to read them!

Y/c/n- your channel name

"Ugh there's nothing to do!"You yelled as You flopped onto your bed.
      You had just finished your first year of college and You had absolutely nothing to do over the summer. You opened up your laptop and began watching YouTube.
" I could start a YouTube channel "You thought " nah I'd be terrible at it"  You fought with yourself for a while until coming to the conclusion that You have nothing better to do so why not! You. came up with a channel name , y/c/n, ( comment what your channel name would be!) downloaded some simple editing software and got started.

  You grabbed the camera You got from your grandma the Christmas before and set up a tripod.
  "Ok I'm all ready" You thought " wait, what am I gonna film? Crap!" You laid on you floor and thought "I guess I could do a Q and A" You got out your computer and asked some of your friends to send you questions. It took a while to get enough questions because You have no friends, but You finally got enough and began to film.
" Hey guys it's  Y/N! And this is my first video! So I decided to do a Q and A so you guys can get to know me and you can answer also in the comments so I can get to know you."
" thank you guys so much for watching please subscribe and give video a Big thumbs up if you enjoyed I will see you guys next time BYE!" You Attempted editing it with cool little picture and stuff but You miserably failed so You changed it and watched your final product.
" well it's something " You thought as You uploaded it. You got 20 views by the end of the week witch You were pretty proud of. After 4 more videos and 2 more months You had 100 subscribers and You were over the moon You only had like one friend so most of them were strangers. You continued it through college and when You graduated You had 1 million subscribers! Being the person You are you don't go to any conventions like vidcon or playlist. You continued making videos and made it your full time job.
After college your best freind F/N, invited you to move to London with her and share a flat.

   You had 4million subscribers now so you were really good friends with a lot of other youtubers such as zoe, joe, Louise, pj ect. One day you were  hanging out with Louise and Darcy at the park.
" so Y/N are you going to playlist with us."
" I actually think I am this year I know I said I was in the past then never went but this time I am!"
" yay , we are going to have so much fun!" Louise said As She jerked you into a hug.
"I'm so excited to meet all the other youtubers that I haven't met!"
" yes I can introduce you to everyone!"

***********
You arrived at your first day of vidcon wearing a black dress and heels or jumper ,jeans and converse. You walked in and saw a bunch of familiar faces that you've  watched on YouTube for years such as Joey, Shane, Casper, Eva and many more. As you looked around you saw Louise and Zoe waving for you to join them you sat with them and started talking.
You heard a familiar voice and shot your head up. When you looked there you saw your all time favorite youtubers Dan Howell and Phil Lester. You punched Louise in the shoulder.
"Hey what was that for." She said then she followed your gaze to Dan and Phil. She knew of your secret obsession with them she said...
"Oh.... I see!" She smirked and grabbed your hand pulling you up and over to them.
"Danny, philly" she yelled and they immediately turned to face her.
" Lou!" Dans beautiful articulate voice said.
" this is my friend Y/N. She wanted to say hi" Louise said shoving you forward.
"Hi Y/N" Phil said doing his cute little wave.
"Hi" You said awkwardly.
"I've seen your videos actually, their really good." Dan said.
Wait what! Dan Howell THE Dan Howell watches my videos!
" Thanks" you blushed " not as good As yours though"
"Thanks" he said and you noticed him slightly blushing.
" hey Y/N I would introduce you to more people but I gotta go! Bye!" Louise said and walked away quickly.
" we can show you around if you want" Phil said.
" sure! Thanks!" You grinned.

They walked you around with you and introduced you to everyone . Once you finished you three sat down and talked until Louis found you.
" come here Y/N I want you to meet someone." Louise said walking up to you. As you got up Dan said
" wait! Y/N do you and Louise wanna come to our room tonight pj, Chris, Zoe, and joe will be there too and we'll play games and stuff if you wanna come."
" sure we'd love to!" You smiled and walked away.

Ok guys that's it for chapter one the chapters normally won't be this long I'm just coming back from the beach and I had a lot of time to write so let me now what you think of the story and what I can change or any suggestions for future chapters! Oh by the way today the whole phandom had a huge scare when some girl pranked us and said she was hacking dans YouTube then she said it was fake and we called her an attention seeker and she said she was not. What are your thoughts on this.
Ok that's my rant bye!