Introduction (Contest and Greetings)

Hello readers and welcome to the sequel of Do You Love Me Like I Do! Now I hate to say this but the sequel might not be as long as the first fanfiction was, but I'll try.

Also if you didn't know I have 14 other different stories that you might be interested in. Please take the time to check a few out;

<<<<<>>>>><<<>>><>>><><><>>>

°Short Poems (Completed)

°Café Love [Karmagisa]

°Percico: Drowning Into A Dream (Remade)

°Diabolik Lovers Scenories (Continuing)

° 20 Problems Of Being A Fangirl/Boy (Completed)

° 15 Problems Of Being A Yaoi Fan (Completed)

°The Play Mate (Karmagisa)

And many more!

>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>

1: WARNING: This is a boy x boy

2: Please read the first book, it's called Do You Love Me Like I Do

3: At anytime I will take request on any kind of story only if it's an anime, show, game, or manga I know of.

4. I'm not the best writer so please if you do hate this story say it nicely or otherwise don't read it. And please tell me why you hate or like this story.

5: I do not own these characters I only own the plot and OC's.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Just for the hell of it, I'll do a contest! The contest winner(s) will get the first chapter dedicated to them.

Don't worry, there may or may not be more than one winner.

So, for this contest you have to try and describe how this sequel will go. Will it be sad? Will it be cutesy? Will it end better than the first fanfic?

And you have to describe the plot in 3 sentences!

You don't have to participate if you don't want to. And when I pick a winner, it doesn't mean their plot is or is close to the actual one. It means their plot is a very good hypothesis.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mini Clip: Chapter 1 will be out November 1, 2016 so really this is just a greeting and a heads up. Thanks, that will be all for now.

-Love Lena <3