3. Everybody Is Having Secrets...

Thanks to @Boy_Directioner_16 for the new Story Cover... :)
.............................................................

Adrian's pic in side bar.

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

Amy's POV:

I entered the main gate of my house, removing my sandals, I made my way to my room.

"Amy..." I jumped at voice & turned around to see Ashley standing there staring at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Ashley!!! Why didn't you sleep yet??? It's too late..."

"Yea Amy, it's too late. Where were you been ?" She cut me off, folding her arm to her chest.

"I'm going to sleep now. Nice jacket by the way."

Suddenly I realized that I forgot to return his jacket.

"No no it's not mine.."

"Yea I know, it's not yours." She said with that black expression on her face.

"Aah, look I can explain..."

"I don't need any explanation Amy, but I guess mom does."

"What? Does mom know"

"No, not yet." She said & I got scared more, "don't worry Amy! I'm not gonna tell mom. I know she is already disturbed these days. I'm not a kid Amy." She paused then continue, (without leaving that blank expressions on her face) " But you have to Tell her eventually. If you are not planning to keep secrets, like dad did." She said angrily but I could see her eyes were watery by now. Turning around, she walked in.

"Ashley.." I called her but she shut the door on my face.

I made my way to my room and stepped in through the window. I changed my clothes before going to bed. I just wanted to take my sleep now, but I couldn't sleep...

Memory of hours ago, started to flash in my mind.

~ Flashback ~

"Come, you should clean it first" he suggested & I nodded.

Walking out with Ricky, I saw from the corner of my eyes that Adrian was staring at us angrily.

He led me to the washroom. I got busy in getting the liquid off my dress. Suddenly two hands held my shoulders and tracking on my arms. He terned me around, I looked up at him. Our eyes bored and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync & without breaking the kiss, he pinned me to the wall, my back was touching the cold tile of washroom. Then our kiss turned into a hot make out season. But then we pulled away from each other when door swung open. And a blonde hair girl reviled with shock face, mouth hung open....