2. To The Party

Ricky's Pic in Side Bar.

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

Amy's POV:

We reached to the party, there were lot of Cars already parked up and down the street.

"You guys go inside, I have to find a spot to park my car." Lauren said & we nodded.

After stepping out of car, we made our way inside the house. Music was so loud. Teenagers were drinking, dancing & playing games inside & outside the house.

I was feeling both nervous and excited at the same time. Then Madison's phone buzzed, she unlocked her phone. "Amy, you wait here. I'll just come back." She said in a worried tone, & ran towards the door.

"But where are you going?"

"Just wait Amy" she said in high voice & got out of my sight.

So I was waiting...

& waiting...

& waiting...

& still waiting...

But none of them came back. I tried to call them but their phone were switched off. I was getting bore now.

I took a glance around & saw a girl was drinking, sitting alone. So I decided to talk to her & I made my way towards her.

"Mhm hi"

"Hmm sorry who are you" she answered with a confused look on her face.

"Aah, actually I am new here and"

"So?" she cut me off, staring at me, her eyes wide open, & then she blinked her eyes with a 'I.don't.Care' look on her face.

"Mmm nothing, sorry to bother." I said & made my way away from her.

Standing there alone I was waiting for Madison and Lauren. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a beautiful pair of dark black eyes looking at me.

His lips curled into a smirk before he decided to break the silence, "So fresher!!! Why are you standing here alone? Seems like you didn't make any friend here?"

"Amm no actually, I came here with my friends, Madison and Lauren. But then I don't know where they went leaving me alone here." I said rolling my eyes.
"I am just waiting for them."

"Don't you know anyone else here?"

"No actually I am new in town. I barely made these two friends.
But I tried to talk to a girl here, but she didn't seem interested. So I decided to not to bother anyone else."

"Oh, that must be Adrian." He murmured more to himself.

"So what's your name again?"

"Amy. Amy juergens."

"Ricky Underwood"

"So friends" he offered his hand.

"Oki friends" I said before shaking hands with him.

"Your hand is so cold!!!" I said furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Aah yeah, it's just because amm I have caught cold." He Said, looking like he wasn't sure what to say.

"So would you like to dance?" He tried to change the subject.

"Mhm.. ok." I forced a smile and we made our way to the dance floor. Justin bieber was on the play.