1. Sneaking Out

Amy's pic in side bar.

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

15 years old Amy Juergens is new in town. After her parent's divorce, She moved here with her mom Anne & Ashley her 13 years old sister.
It's her mother's hometown, but she & her mother never came here after Amy's grandma's death, when Amy was only 1.
She starts her freshman year in high school & becomes friends with Lauren and Madison.

Amy's POV

"Soooo Ricky Underwood is throwing a party for all the freshers!!!" Madison yelled in excitement.

"Oh! You mean that hoti you were staring at lunch." Lauren commented.

"So what, he is cute"

"Amy you are coming na ?" Lauren asked

"I actually don't know. My mom want me to focus on studies only. So I don't think she will let me." I said with a sad look on my face.

"But Amyiii it is high school. You can't just focus on studies. I mean Yea its important, but we have to have some fun too. Or a lot of fun ." Madison said trying to convenience me.

"I know Madison, but Mom won't let me"

"Well, if your mom won't let you, doesn't mean you can't Sneak Out!" Lauren said smirking.

"Sneak out!!!"

"Yea you can sneak out, your mom won't find out." Madison said in excitement.

"We'll pick you up." Lauren said and went along with Madison.

.
.
.
.
.

*At Home*

"Hey Amy can you make me a coffee?" My mom asked me when she came home from work.

"Mhmm Yea mom"

I handed her coffee & I was just about to ask her if I can go to the party. "Mhmm mom"

"So how was your school" she cut me off.

"Aah it was fine mom." I said in a low voice.

"How was your day?"

"Aah!! It was not very good." She said with a harsh tone.

"But hey, don't worry. Everything will be alright. You just focus on your studies. Okayi" she said & smiled. I smiled back.

"OK Mom I'm going to bed now."

I came in my room and grabbed my phone, I received a text from Lauren

From Lauren:
We are coming to pick you up, be ready.

To Lauren:
K :)

So I just decided to sneak out. I mean Yea I don't wanna hurt my Mom, how she can get hurt if she doesn't find out.

.
.

So took a quick shower. & started to get ready. I wore a blue dress that ended on my knees. Applied a little mascara & lipstick.

I grabbed my phone & sandals, turned the music on but in a low volume. Locked my door & turned the light off. Then without making any noise, I stepped out of window. Thank God my room is on ground floor.

I wore my sandals & I walked out through the main gate. Lauren's car was parked a few feet away. I made my way to her. Lauren was in driver seat and Madison was in back seat.

"Hey" I said opening the passenger door, as I climbed in.

"Oh my God you are looking gorgeous." Madison said excitedly.

"So finally you sneaked out!!!" Lauren said smiling.

"Yea but I'm kinda ... Afraid. Its first time when I'm sneaking out." I said nervously.

"Chill Babe. You are going to make some good memories tonight." She said smirking & started the car.
.
.
.

...................................................................................

Hey lovelies... :)
Thnx for reading my book. If you actually like it, Please Vote / Comments. & if you don't like it, still tell me. I'll only update if you guys like it.
Love yaa ❤❤❤

Published on : 18 May 2016