Part 2: The Heir of Voldemort

That video above! Dam (XD) Daniel! #myfatherwillhearaboutthis

A/N: Okay, so Harry will be kind to him at first. But, personally, telling you the truth, I love stories where Harry is a jealous and suspicious idiot. So, this story will begin with him kind then so dam (XD I'm so mental. Dam... XD) mean and jealous.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was left alone in the room after I shouted shouted at Ron and Hermione because they left me in the dark, not bothering to tell me anything. I felt a little guilty but they had no right to do so.

So, when Molly Weasley hollered at me from downstairs to come down for dinner, I made sure to glare at everyone. Honestly, why hadn't they informed me? How could they not tell me that the ministry was attacking me and Dumbledore? They said that Dumbledore forced them not to tell me, which just made it just worse. Why wouldn't he let them tell me?

"Harry!" I heard Sirius's voice say and I looked up, my glare faltering for a while.

~~~Time Skips Are Necessary To Skip All The Parts That Are Unimportant. Such As Sitting Down And Eating~~~

"Time for bed, all of you." Molly ordered us.

"Actually, Harry, you deserve to know what's going on with You-Know-Who." Sirius said.

"I do! Ron and Hermione couldn't answer my questions!"

"No! Harry will not hear what's going on, Sirius, he is much too young for such non sense." Molly countered.

"He is not a child anymore! He must know! He fought Voldemort-" collective flinches "-and he has every right to know!"

When nobody backed Molly up, she finally gave in, "Okay, but no more than he must know. No extra information. Fred and George, Ronald, Hermione and Ginny, up to your room. Now!" Molly ordered them but Ron defended himself, saying that I was going to tell them what happened anyways. Fred and George said that since they were older than me, they ought to know. Ginny, on the other hand, couldn't convince Mrs. Weasley. She stormed off. Very angrily, might I add.

They informed me that Voldemort was in hiding and that I defied his plans by surviving and telling Dumbledore about his return. They told me that they can't convince the people that Voldemort's back because the ministry is telling them that he isn't back and that Cornelius Fudge - the minister - is afraid that Dumbledore is trying to overthrow him.

"That's just plain stupidness." I said flatly.

"Yes...and Voldemort isn't only after new recruits, Harry. He's after something else. Something he didn't have last time..."

"You mean...a weapon?"

"You could say so." Silence

"Okay! That is enough! The boy's heard enough!" Molly said, breaking the deafening silence and putting emphasis on the word 'enough'.

"But I want to fight as well!" I shouted but Lupin interfered, "No. It's only for people who have left school. You will not. Molly's right, Sirius. He's heard enough."

"Good! Now, all of you: Off to bed. Now. Go on." She commanded us, ushering us out of the kitchen.

However, just then, Dumbledore walked through the entrance of the kitchen.

"I have some terrible news." He said dryly, not bothering to acknowledge my presence.

I looked at Mrs. Wesley; she looked plain tired.

"What is it?" Sirius asked, alert.

"I have been tracing the Riddle bloodline down and managed to find out that Voldemort-" there were winces and grimaces at his name "-has an heir."