real her

"The night after the bar, I didn't see Rowan for three months until we bump into each other at a bakery that she worked at one day. I remember she was like songbird that you want to get close to, I want to love her every broken piece of the woman that stood for me. We grow something special that I could never replace."

(Flashback)

I had walked into an old bakery on Sunday afternoon looking for a quiet place to study for my biology exam. The sweet smell of baked goods fills my nose as my eyes lock on the brunette beauty that I met a couple of weeks earlier. I tried to avoid her all cost because I forgot to call after that night share together. I sat in the back of the bakery in one of the booths when she walks over to me. " what ups cowboy, what can I get for you today. " Rowan asked me before giving me one of her awards winning smiles that made me want to get on my knees, and beg for forgiveness. " just coffee will do right now," I said to her as she wrote down my order before walking away. I open my textbook as begin to study in peace. I can hear the sweet sound of her voice fills the air as she walks back over to me with a cup of the coffee. " Here you go, cowboy and if you need anything be over there. " Rowan said to me before walking away over to another customer that need her attendance at the moment but I can still her soft voice through the bakery.

I found myself losing track of time as I watch the brunette from across the room with the memory of her naked figure tingle in my sheets burning my mind. When I finally look up again, the place was empty except for one waiter who was clean off the table. I finally close my book before getting up and over to her. " what do you want cowboy? " Rowan said without looks up for what she was doing at the moment.  " I want to say that I'm sorry for not calling after we had hooked up that night,"  I said to her before the room fills with her laugh causing me to stir in confusion. " You don't have to apologize me because I never give you my number. " Rowan said as she throws her towel at me before walking away causing me smile at her.  " sorry I wasn't looking for a friend right now. Look if you want you can swing by my place around ten and bring whiskey. " Rowan said before kissing me on the cheek before to smile at me.

I knocked on her apartment door before came over to answer it. My mouth drops open upon the site her with nothing, but a Knicks jersey. " The game about to start any minute so it would be nice come in before letting out the cold air," Rowan said to me before grabbing my shirt pulling into me inside. I look around little purple apartment that fills with a lifetime family memories. She was nothing like the girl in the photograph who seem fill with innocent and hope, but this girl was better she filled with passion that burns like fire. " so city girl, lets me guess you are a Knicks fan, right?" I said to her as she hands me a beer before sit down on the black couch in the middle of the living room. " my father used to take me the games every time I got A's and about time graduation high school had nine hundred A's in all honor classes. " Rowan told me as she sips of her beer, I couldn't help but stare at her for second wondering who was she before I met her. " your father seems like an amazing man?" I asked her as nervously shrugged shoulder keeping her eye glued to the games. " I don't want to talk about my father? our relationship complication and messy like everything else in my life. " rowan sigh before running her hand through hair frustratingly at the score of the game.

When the game was finally over, we sat there in silence. " I been sitting for hours trying to figure out, but you continue to be a mystery to me. " I said to her before finish off my second of the night and stare at me for second before getting off the couch. " Yeah, this beer is not doing for me anymore," Rowan said retreat into the kitchen, running away from the conversation altogether. I watch her grabbed the bottle of whiskey from under kitchen sink before pour herself two shots. I got from the couch before walking up behind her, and if sense me behind she turns toward to me. " hi " I said grabbing the glass out of her hand before place it on the counter. " hey,"  rowan whisper before she grabbed my shirt and pulling me closer. She starts to moan as I ran my hand up her bare thigh before kissing her soft pink lip.

Izzy just looks up at me with those brown eye that stole my heart so many years earlier. " I compelled to my education guess that she had some psychology issues, maybe some daddy issues," Izzy told me causing me to laugh at large vocabulary at only the age of nine years old. " I thought I could save her, but I was complete wrong about everything. Now, my little genius it time for sleep and I will see you in the morning." I said before kissing her goodnight and turn out the light.