Begin

Lucas p.0.v
We climbed into her bed which was overstocked with every type of sweet imagine.

" OK first off names" she said as she grab her fuzzy bunny pen, draw three lines.
" we should call on of them Rowan, I like that name" she said and I just nod my head, " OK the next will be Sabrina and last will be Cecilia " I said and she wrote down all the other names so my lady can I proceed the story " I said and she nod her head,
" the year was 2020 and I had rode tombstone the bull for four second.
I had this rush that shoot through my body like I can't do any thing, so uncle Zay and I went down to chubby barbecue grill and bar. "
Lucas p.o.v
" I can't believe actually beat the world record of stay on tombstone bull Luke. " Zay told me as he pat it me on the the back, and I shook my head trying to wipe the smile off my face. " I guess I was just lucky, but maybe now everyone forget about Judy the sheep." I told as we push the door open to chubby bar hung out, " well champion let buy you drink " Zay said before leaving me sitting there by myself. " the rodeo king himself." I heard as I look up to see the pretty brunette ever see before with the big brown eye and curves that went on for day. " I do I know?" I asked her and she shook her head before smile at me. " No, but you put quite the show. I though to myself that if he survived had to by you that will have to buy a drink. " She told me as flash me a smile and I bit my lip. " Lucas" I said as she sit down next to me, and order two shot of whiskey. " I'm Rowan Micheal, but most people smiley." She said as she shake my hand, as we stare at each other for second. " I thinking you can let go of my hand now, " she giggle before pulling her hand away, as the bartender brought our drink. " well shall we make a toast to the fearless cowboy, that master tombstone the bull! " she said as he hand me a shot, I smirk her. " bottle up. " I told her before we throw our shot back before asking for two more. " I want you give big hand for next perform all way from the big apple, Rowan Micheal " owner announce as Rowan took my hat off my head and getting up right before giving one last smile. " wish me lucky, cowboy." She told me and I grabbed her hand before kissing it. " good luck " I said before she walk up on stage.

" Oh, yeah

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open" when I heard her voice, my ear perk up as I watch her demand attention everyone was in room with the voice. She kept her eye on me, while everyone kept there eye on her.
" that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout"
Zay walk over to me with three around of shot tequila shots. " damn she good!" Zay scream over the music and I nod my head, " I know, how much do you want bet that I can hook up with her tonight." I told Zay as we took a shot, " okay I will take that bet, I bet 50 dollar that by end of the night she pour drink over your head.
Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger
I watch her as she walk off stage, interacting with crowd, as she dance on different guy in the crowd. Rowan seduced every man in the room, while ever so often look over to me to making sure I'm watching her. I could tell she attention of every guy in room.
that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy
(somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you)
Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy
(somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you)
When the music stop and she hit high note everyone and bar went silence before I start to slowly clap for sexy confident brunette that stole the show. Before I knew everyone join in is everyone in the club clapping and chanting her name cause her to smile at me.
1 hour later
I found Rowan at the bar talking to one of her friend, " damn city girl, you got a set of pipes on you! Where you did you learn how you sing like that?" I asked her as she giggle at me, " well thank you cowboy, coming from you that mean a lot. " she smile before taking another shot. " do you want to get out here?" Rowan asked me and I smirk this going to be the easy 50 buck I ever made. " your place or mine? " I asked Rowan. " your place sound better." She said as kiss me.
End flashback
I looked over to my side to see if she was still up, she fell fast asleep with a Twix bar in her mouth, I start to laugh as I grab my phone, took a picture and send it to her mother.