One

Soonyoung was your everyday young man, his hair was a chocolate brown colour, matching his bright brown eyes. And he lived a pretty normal live, well, that's what he thought anyway. Though there was one big difference between him and any other twenty year old man. Soonyoungs farther was a millionaire, having became successful when he was the first scientist to succeed in creating a 'hybrid'.

No one knew what these hybrids were when Mr.kwon first came public about his creation, but news quickly spread of the human with animal ears and a tail. Everyone wanted there own hybrids to keep as pets, to test on or just to be able to show off. So, Mr.kwon decided to sell his ways of creating such a creature which is how he managed to gain his millions. Soonyoung was a mer baby when all of this happened. Twenty years down the line and the fascination of the new hybrids had worn off, them becoming regular pets like a cat or dog, though to find a hybrid that wasn't a cat or dog was extremely rare and people would pay handsomely for such a trophy.

Soonyoung had two of his own hybrids, a twenty year old man called jeonghan who was the first hybrid he had ever received. Jeonghan was a cat hybrid, but more on the rare side. He wasn't your everyday tabby cat, he was a ragdoll. He had shoulder length black hair, creamy white ears sitting either side of his head and a matching fluffy tail. The feline male had two different coloured eyes, his left being a bright blue colour and the right being a dark brown, but sadly he was partially blind in the right eye. Jeonghan was a lazy cat, he enjoyed being able to relax in bed with his owner when Soonyoung had the chance and was much of a fan of the outside world, hating when Soonyoung tried to take him out.

Soonyoungs second hybrids was a eighteen year old husky hybrid. The boy had short, fluffy brown hair which made his grey ears stand out, his tail grey with a black tip. The husky had been called mingyu, and Soonyoung really loved him. He was much different to jeonghan, the boy never stopped moving. Always up for going out or doing something for his beloved master, so Soonyoung was always giving the teen something to do to keep him busy and out of trouble.

It was because of mingyu and jeonghan that Soonyoung fell in love with hybrids, deciding he wanted to learn all there was to learn about such a magnificent creation. Which was providing to be harder then he thought, very little research actually being done on the half animal half humans. So Soonyoung must simply learn for himself, with the help of his beloved boys and the one who created such a thing, his farther.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More like an introduction chapter really, more things will be explained in the next chapter I promise~