chapter 3

Jade's POV

I woke up and had  a pounding headache. I groaned and reached over to my bed side table but only hit someone's face. My eyes popped  open and see a sleeping Dylan. I reach over him and grab the bottle of advil and get up out of the bed.

sluggishly make my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I get  bottle of water and pop the pills in my mouth. I take a swing of the water to wash it down and put everything back.

I walk down the hall and to the bathroom to take a shower before Dylan gets up. I get to the bathroom and strip . I turn the water on and hop in. At first it was really hot but its now warm and relaxing. I sigh and grab the shampoo. The shampoo smelt like raspberries and strawberries. I scrubbed it into my hair good to get all the sand, seaweed and salt water out of my hair.

I did the rest of my lady needs and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth. I poked my head out of the bathroom to make sure that Dylan wasn't there and thank god he wasn't. I stepped out of the bathroom into the cold air-conditioned hall way and rushed to my room. Then I remembered that's where I left Dylan. I groaned in my head and quietly made my way to my room not to wake him up.

 When I looked in the room I didn't see him and sighed. I walked in and closed and locked the door behind me. I started to make my way over to my closet when I felt someone behind me. I quickly turned around with a round house kick. But the person grabbed my foot and flung me on the bed. I was about to get up when I was already pinned down to the bed with my hands being held above my head. I looked to see it was Dylan .

 But his eyes were pitch black like the bottom of the ocean  and his teeth looked like shark teeth sharp and ragged. He was breathing heavy and looking ready to attack anything on sight. " Dylan calm down. Its me .... Jade." I said in a calming voice. He tilled his head little and squinted his eyes a couple times before they were his normal blue eyes. He seemed to realize our potion and smirked at me. I gave him and are you kidding me look.

His smirk just got wider and he lowered his head to my neck and started to tease my skin. I started to feel hot and bothered but I remembered that I was only in towel and said in a breathless voice " Dylan let me get dressed. "

 " mmmmmm ................. No........ you stay................." He  said against my skin. His hand made its way up to my wet hair and he started to run his fingers  through it.

Oh boy what is he doing to me !!!! " Dylan Please I have to get dressed......." I said this time again but with more of a determined voice. He lifted up his head and pouted. " No your going to stay here under me where your supposed to be an let me tease you." He said in a playful but sorta serious tone. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Ok that's it. I caught him off guard by pushing him the ground and running to my walk in closet. I ran in and slammed the door an locked it. He started to bang on the door and screamed " Jade!!! your going to regret this!!!" I just laughed an said " What are you going to do?!?"

He laughed evilly and said " You will see....."  I started to get nervous now . What was he planning?  I put that a side and got dressed in jeans , a thin black long sleeve shirt, and  black combat boots. I opened the door and stepped out into the room. I didn't see Dylan any where. I walked out of me room an down the hall only to see ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am so freakin sorry for not updating!! like I really really really am !!! and im sorry for the cliffhanger  I just waned to think alittle more about this part so I gave you guys a chapter while giving my self sometime :) so thanks for reading and please please please  comment your thoughts or any ideas for the book it will help so much