Chapter 2

Jade's POV

'' So is there another way of getting out of here because I really don't feel like going back in the water." I said to Dylan. He shook his head no and I groaned. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. " Fine then lets hurry up then." I said tired. He nodded and jumped into the water with me in his arms. "Hold your breath." He said. I nodded and held my breath We dived and he swam out of the cave. I started to lose my breath. I hit Dylan and he faced me I put my hands around my neck to show I couldn't breath.

What he did next I didn't expect at all. He smashed his lips to mine and blow air into my mouth. When we broke apart I had wide eyes. He laughed and continued swimming. Wait laughed under water? We soon surfaced up from the water. " You looked like a puffer fish after I kissed you." He said with a laugh. I glared at him. " But cute little puffer fish." He said in my ear kissing it. I blushed and looked around to see we were not that far from the island.  " so are you coming on land with me?" I asked getting out of his arms and started to swim to the island. He nodded. He grabbed me an swam to the island with unnatural speed.

We came to the island and where right next to the dock where my boat is. He helped me onto the dock and I pulled him up. Right when he came out of the water his tail turned into human legs. And he didn't have pants on. I covered my eyes quickly and said "G-d why could you just have pants that are on when your tail turn to legs?" he laughed and said " I don't know but I know you like it." " Cocky much?" I asked and uncovered my eyes but didn't look at him at all.

 I hopped on to the boat and through him a towel. " Cover your self." I said and went to start the boat. I started it and then heard yelling of those men again. " Oh come on!!" I groaned and got a gun from under one of the seats on the boat.

" Do you know how to shoot a gun?' I asked him he nodded. I through him the gun. I started the boat and sped off  from the dock. I heard gun shots go off and saw Dylan shoot a couple of the guys down. Once we were far enough away from the island  Dylan turned to me with a look that said you have some explaining  to do.

 I sighed " What the hell is with the people trying to shoot you?" He asked. I looked at him and said " Its because of my dad he owns a Billion dollar company so people try and kidnap me to use me against him. But I either end up killing them or sending them to jail. But I bet if anything did happen he would sell me off before giving any of the company's money or something away. They didn't even come to my sweet 16 or my High school graduation. I mean you know whats funny they send there assistants to my party in there place because they had and important meeting." I finished in a angry tone. He comes over and  wraps his arms around me.

I relax and he takes the wheel of the boat. " Where to?" He asked. I told him where to go .

We soon came to one of the dock on the coast of Florida. it was late around 1:00 in the morning or so. I got off the boat tired and sore. Dylan came right behind me and tied the boat down for me. I smiled at him and realized I didn't have my keys to my car. I groaned but continued anyway. " Whats wrong?" Dylan asked me. I looked at him and said " I forgot my car keys on the island so I'm going to have to hot wire my car." We soon made it to my car and thank god the door was unlocked for some weird reason. I bent down and went under the steering wheel.

( I don't know how to hot wire a car so I cant descried it)

I soon got my car started and hopped n. I told Dylan to got in on the other side and now we were cursing down the road back to my house.  We made it back to my house and I parked the car. I turned it off and turned to Dylan. " You don't mind staying the night , Do you?" I asked. He grinned mischievously at me and said " No I don't." I then added " Of and if you try anything I will kick you out of my room." He groaned and I smirked.  My G-d why he such a horny dog? I got out of the car and walked to my front door. I checked my pockets. At least I have my house key. I unlocked my front door and walked in with Dylan right behind me. He shut the door and I walked up to my room . When I got there I fell onto my bed face panting into my pillow. I got my self comfortable and sighed. I felt the bed dip then strong arms wrap around me.

" Good night my little puffer fish." Dylan said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

" Shut up you over grown fish." I said. I heard him gasp in fake horror. I laughed and soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.