The Prince of the Ocena's Mate.

Jade's POV

 the school year has finally ended!! Now we are of to college. Time flies doesn't it. Let me introduce my self my name is Jade De clan. I am 19 years old with brown hair and brown eyes, I am 5'5 and have and hour glass figure.  I just finished my last year of high school. I  am a only child, my mom and dad run a billion dollar business which means there never home at all. They didn't even come to my high school graduation. Only my aunts uncles and grandparents did plus some of my cousins. I'm The caption of the dance team and we just won the nationals. So as a present I am having a party for my team and close friends  at a private island my dad owns . Off the coast of  Florida.  Right now I am just setting up the last of the decorations for the party on the beach. 

I have my 2 best friends helping me Kyle and Gwen. " The guest should be coming any minute now !" I say over the microphone to the other workers.  This going to be and awesome party.

It is about 3 hours into the party everyone is drinking having a good time. I go over to the DJ and grab the mic off the table. " You guys having a good time!!" I yelled over the microphone. I get chores of Hell yeah and yeahs. " Well I want to say congrats to all of us for our final year of high school!! No more stuck up teachers!!! And to thank everyone of my crew members for the awesome show we put on at the nationals that got us our trophy!!!!! The other team didn't stand a chance against us!!'' I said which got whistles, claps, screams, and hooting. " Now for a little show the crew and I put together a little dance." I said and put down the microphone. I walked over to kyle and the crew got lined up on the dance floor by the water.

The song we are using hips don't lie( bamboo version) 

The song started and I just let the music take me away. The dance was like a  mix of hip hop and salsa.   ( Just try and  think of something like that because what I have in my head would be to much to write. And it would probably confuse you guys.)

The song ended and  we bowed at the applause. I smiled and got the microphone again. " I would like to thank all you guys for coming tonight and that if your staying here tonight last boat leaves tomorrow at 9:30. There are guest rooms if you go down that path way and to the building. Now lets party!!'' I said and put the microphone down. I walked over to the open bar and said " Can I just get a coke with lemon please." The guy nodded to me and got my drink. He handed my drink and handed it to me. I nodded a thanks and went to go for a walk. I walked to the other side of the island and sat on the warm sand. I was just looking out into the water when I saw lights 2 . they look like boat lights . But the boats come on the other side of the island where the party is. I stand up and walk over to the water to see if I could get a better look.

I couldn't really make out a name but I know that they weren't invited to the party. I darted out of the water and to the other side of the island with the party is. I have to get everyone off the island. I got there and grabbed the microphone. " I am so sorry guys but everyone has to get back on the boats and get back to the main land we have a problem and need everyone off the island in the next 20 minutes." I said in a hurry . Everyone grabbed there stuff and made there way to the docks and got onto the boats.  Soon it was only me and my crew. I started to walk over to the bar because I need to think. " Jade whats going on?" Kyle asked. I looked at him and said " I saw 2 boats  coming from the back of the island and I cant make out a name but I got a bad feeling about it an wanted to get everyone off the island of something bad happened." They nodded in agreement.  " Well if they are a threat then what do we do?'' one of my crew members asked.

" Well my dad always me had prepared for this since he has a billion dollar con[any people would want to use me against him so follow me." I said and began to walk over to the boat we took here. I got into the boat and said " Lift up every seat here." They lifted it up to reveal weapons. "I am going to give each of you a gun for protection just incase. there all load so be careful. I want some of you all to get out of here alright I have a boat on the other side of the island . I'll meet you guys back on the main land."  I grabbed a gun and some more bullets. I hopped out of the boat and untied the rope that held the boat to the dock. " jade were not just going to leave you here to defend for your self." Kyle said in and angry tone I just smiled at him and said " I'll be fine alright when have I ever lied to you? And there are already 12 of you on here the boat cant hold any more people ."