be quiet.

Third Person P.O.V

They are in the bathroom of an airplane and it isn't exactly the most comfortable place to fúck, but neither of them could wait. Liam kept being a tease, subtly rubbing against Nialls cøck until it was obvious he had a hard on. Then running only one finger against the outline of Nialls dîck. Niall had had enough and dragged Liam to the bathroom.

"You have to be quiet," Niall whispers as he kisses the back of Liams neck. Liam groans softly as Niall thrusts his clothed cøck against Liams bare bum. The denim feeling rough against Liams bum.

He can feel the outline of Nialls hard cøck against his arse. And he can't wait for Niall to fuck him. He doesn't even care if any of the boys were to hear him, he just wants Nialls dick in him as soon as possible.

"I don't care if they hear just-ugh-fuck me," Liam whispers, turning his head around to look at Niall. Niall kisses along his broad shoulders, steady bucking his clothed dick against Liams bum.

"Bet you want them to hear you beg for it," Niall starts saying reaching around Liams body and slowly stroking him in his hand ever so slowly. "You want them to hear how much you love my cøck, so they know how much of a slut you are," Niall continues, squeezing the base of Liams cøck gently making the older lad groan rather loudly.

"Fuck Niall," Liam moans out rutting his bum back against Niall. Liam continues to rock his hips up and down, making Niall grips one of his shoulders tightly, letting his fingers dig into the tan and delicate skin.

"Niall please," Liam begs as he feels the head of Nialls cøck rub over his rim.

"Okay baby," Niall says gripping the base of his díck and teasing Liams hole. He slowly pushes in just his tip, watching intently as Liams hole swallows him up. Liam whines loudly as Niall pulls out, only to push his tip back in. He does that a few times, fúcking Liam with only the head of his cøck, making Liam a whining and whimpering mess.

"Niall," Liam moans out pushing himself back making Niall go deeper, half of his díck now in Liam. Liams hole flutters around Nialls length, making Niall groan and slowly start to push in more. He runs his hands all over Liams back. Finally bringing his hands to Liams hips, placing his thumbs in the dimples at the end of his back.

He slowly rolls his hips forward, biting down on his lip hard trying to keep control of himself so that he doesn't end this quickly by just fúcking Liam as fast and as hard as he really really wants to.

Liam bites his bottom lip hard at the slow and teasing roll of Nialls hips. His mouth falling open as Niall finally starts to stroke in and out of him. The slow rock of his his driving Liam insane. He almost regrets all the teasing he did to Niall before hand, almost.

Niall looks up and into the mirror. Groaning as he sees Liams face. His lips area bright pink color as well ad his cheeks, and his eyes glazed and lust filled. Niall brings his had to wrap around the front of Liams neck, squeezing gently as he knows Liam likes it.

Liam arches his back, angeling himself better so that he can feel every thrust if Nialls length in him. "Fu-uck," Liam moans out as Nialls cøck brushes against his prostate. His cøck hits his stomach repeatedly, smearing precum on his stomach. With each hit to his stomach he feels himself getting closer and closer.

Niall looks back down at Liams bum, loving how it jiggles every time his hips slam into the older lad. He moves both of his hands to Liams bum, kneading his arse and stretching it open so he can see his cøck slide in and out.

"Shit shit shit," Niall spews out, he feels his orgasm coming and he wants to cum before Liam so he picks up the pace, and as he bottoms out he holds himself there and rocks his hips deep into Liam. Staying like that for a good minute, loving the beautiful "ah" sounds coming from Liam.

He quickly pulls out, jerking himself off with expert moves. Running his thumb over the tip and squeezing gently to try and make it feel like Liams tight hole. He moans quite loudly as he cums on Liams back, some of it getting on the lads shirt. Niall breathes heavily, leaning forward and kissing the back of Liams neck.

He notices the hand Liam has on his prick and he slap it away. "No," He says shaking his head and smirking as he hears Liams desperate whine.

"Please Niall,"

Niall simply shakes his head. "You can get off after I leave," Niall says grabbing some tissue and cleaning off his cøck. He attempts to bend down to pull his pants up not succeeding because Liam turns around pushing Niall against the wall.

"No," Liam mocks, kissing Nialls jawline and making his way down to the crook of Nialls neck. Niall moans as Liam nips and sucks on his neck. Liam ruts his hips forward quickly, trying to bring himself to his climax.

He wraps his arms around Nialls neck, moaning and breathing heavily into Nialls ear. "Niall," Liam whines, Niall brings one of his hands to Liams loose hole, slowly pushing in his middle finger.

That seems to push Liam over the edge. Cumming with a loud "Jesus christ," Falling from his lips.

"Be quiet!" They hear a voice yell causing both of them to laugh.

"I love you," Niall says kissing Liams forehead.

"I love you too," Liam says biting his lip and closing his eyes.

A/N: ITS LITERALLY BEEN SINCE AUGUST SINCE I LAST WROTE NIAM SMUT WTF
oml imma try and write niam more often cuz there really is a drought of top niall smh