touch me.

Third Person P.O.V

"Niall please just do something already," Liam.whines as Niall just stands there staring at him. Niall smirks, crawling on the bed so that he is hovered over Liams naked body.

"What's my name?" Niall asks, kissing Liams collarbone gently. He ghosts his lips over Liams shoulder and neck, making Liam shiver at the light touches.

"D-Daddy," Liam sputters out, pulling at the restraints on his wrists. He so badly needs Niall to get undressed, and he needs Nialls big co.ck in him now. "Daddy please, touch me," Liam begs arching his back so that his chest can touch Nialls.

It's not the touch he needs. But he'll take what he can get, for now.

"Be patient princess. I'll give you what you need," Niall husks out, licking Liams chest down to his lower abdomen. Niall looks up at Liam whose looking down at Niall with pleading eyes.

"Daddy I nee-" Liam begins but cuts himself off with a high pitched moan. Niall kitten licks Liams tip. Taking his time, before he finally takes Liam in his mouth.

He swirls his tongue around Liams tip. Teasing him, slowly taking more and more of Liam in to his mouth. He bobs his head quickly, the head of Liams co.ck hitting the back of his mouth everytime.

Liam wraps his legs around Nialls head tightly as Niall moves down to lick and suck at his hole. He moves his hips up and down, basically riding Nialls face. Niall hums in enjoyment, letting his tongue slip in past Liams rim.

"Daddy I'm gonna cu-stop stop," Liam says quickly as he feels his orgasm building up. Niall licks up Liams shaft one last time before he stands up again. He stares at Liam with a smirk settled on his face.

He slowly unbuttons his shirt, showing off his pale toned body. He leaves it on completely unbuttoned, making Liam whine and pull against the ties tied around his wrists.

"Hurry up Daddy please," Liam begs, his voice sounding more and more desperate every time he speaks. His body is aching for the right touches. He needs this.

Niall decides that Liams probably suffered enough so he gets completely undressed and walks over to his suitcase pulling out some lube.

He walks back ober to Liam spreading the older lads legs further apart. He generously coats his fingers in lube. He gently bites the inside of Liams thigh making him shiver in pleasure.

Niall begins to nip and suck love bites on the inside of Liams thighs. Loving the way Liam is squirming underneath him at every gentle nibble.

He nudges his finger at Liams hole. Circling his finger around his rim. Liam moves his hips downwards in an effort to get Nialls finger to slip into him.

"Be still for Daddy baby boy," Niall husks out as he slowly pushes his finger into Liam. It takes everything Liam has to not move. To not help Niall find that special spot.

Liam bites his bottom lip hard just concentrating on not moving. He wants to be a good boy for Daddy. Niall runs his other hand along the outside of Liams thigh, loving the feel of his babys smooth skin.

"Such a good boy," Niall praises as he slips in another finger. Liam moans loudly, making fists with his hands to ground himself. Niall curls his fingers trying to find Liams prostate. He knows he's got it when Liam arches his back, and a loud whine fills the room.

"Again Daddy again," Liam whimpers out, his body feels like it's in fire. His skin crawling with pleasure as Niall keeps touching him, and giving him what he needs.

Niall thrusts his finhers faster, hitting that spit everytime, making Liam kean and moan with every hit. Niall adds a third finger, stretching his fingers so Liam is open up and ready for his throbbing co.ck.

"Ready baby boy," He doesn't have to ask. Knows Liam was ready even before. But he loves to hear the way Liam begs for it.

"Yes Daddy, please. Now," Liam begs looking at Niall with pleading eyes. And really who is Niall to say no?

Niall coats his co.ck in lube. Groaning as he finally touches himself. He brings Liams legs so that the are wrapped around his waist. He holds on to one of Liams knees as he slowly pushes in.

Liam gasps as Nialls large head enters him. Niall loves watching the way Liams hole just engulfs his co.ck. He slowly pushes in further and further. Finally bottoming out and fighting himself to sit there for a minute to let Liam adjust.

"Move," Liam says breathlessly. Niall obeyes slowly rocking his hips, he leans down kissing Liams collarbone. Staying at a steady and slow pace.

Liam lets his head fall back, a slack, as Niall thrusts inside of him. He pushes back against Niall, needing more.

"Faster," He begs, pulling harder at the restraints on his wrist. Niall doesn't listen just keeps going slow, groaning as Liam clenches around him.

He grabs Liams face making him look at him. Liams face is tinted pink, his lips redder than ever. His eyes darker, filled with lust.

Niall picks up the pace, going faster, he grips Liams face harder making sure he looks at him.

"Oh my god, don't stop," Liam moans out. Niall bucks his hips harder, hitting Liams prostate with ever thrust. Liam moans get louder and louder. Niall knows he's close with the way his eyes squeeze closed and his mouth falls open.

"Cum for me baby," Niall husks put kissing Liam on the lips feverishly. With a few more thrusts Liam cums, making Niall stop and groan as Liam clenches around him. "So tight," he grits out. He slowly pulls out of Liam, making Liam.whimper softly. He jerks himself off with quick pumps. He comes all over Liams stomach with a loud groan.

Liam lays limp in bed as Niall unties him, and kisses his wrists. Niall pulls Liam in for a snuggle ignoring the cum on his stomach.

A/N: HOLA so niam :)))) Top Niall ofc. I am mainly writing this cuz NO ONE WRITES TOP NIALL IN NIAM and that pissed me off so.here we are :)