The Perfect Week *Mature Content*

(Matt&Henry); these past few days with our Belle have been incredible, we promised that our first time with her would be with both of us together and it was amazing!! She looked like a goddess with her hair wild around her flushed face and pure lust in her beautiful brown eyes, the way she looked at us with desire and how she can take control, when other times she's at our mercy. We've hardly left our accommodation since, whether it be just the one of us with her or both.

We lost all control that day we saw her come out the ocean, the most confident she's ever been, her gorgeous curves-why she was ever conscious we don't know! She was damn sexy and purposefully teasing us, we couldn't take it anymore, being constantly aroused when she was at the house for those few weeks was torture, but we couldn't push our luck, we couldn't scare her away when we worked so hard breaking down those walls she had built around herself and becoming the woman we knew she could be, it wasn't easy as she constantly fought against us, but now we gained her trust and eventually now we learnt, her love.

Her face when she found the handcuffs at the bottom of her bag, shock at first, then she looked at us and a bewitching grin swept across her face 'want to try?' She winked. Now that was amazing! with Belle cuffed to the bed Matt loved watching Henry f**k her mouth with a fistful of her hair as leverage, moving over he looked at Matt 'damn she's good, you got to try this' swapping places and Matt had to agree!
Matt leaned into her ear and whispered 'you remember that day on the beach, you smacked my hand away teasing?.......I told you you would regret it' with a giant grin across his face and turning her bright red, still cuffed she was truly at her wits end by her 4th or 5th orgasm, almost begging us to f**k her- which we happily complied with of course!

But that first time was so very special, the way she allowed us in and when her body tightened around us. We realised, by the way she flinched at the lube and then the fingers in her a$$ that she'd never had anal before, and we was truly honoured we got to experience that with her. It nearly killed us hearing our names from that sweet mouth of hers

We love waking up to her face, the subtle smile as she sleeps, the way she holds out to us always wanting us to be close by. We hope she likes what we've done when we return home tomorrow)

'I am so happy' thinking to myself sitting and watching my men swim around in the ocean, enjoying my iced drink I close my eyes as a breeze comes my way to cool me slightly

With my eyes closed memories of the last few days come flooding back, instantly making me wet and I squeeze my thighs together trying not to loose control. I loved how they were so gentle and attentive especially the first time, they didn't rush anything and gave me all the attention I wanted which was fantastic.
My attention is drawn to their muscular tanned bodies flexing in the water each ripple glistening in the sun and I- despite wanting to sit and watch longer- am getting too wet to ignore it anymore and trying to squeeze my thighs together for friction isn't helping, necking down my ice tea I walk to the waters edge knowing we was alone on this little island I decide to let my wild side out a little I begin to undo the strings on my bikini top letting it fall to the sand below, Henry is the first to spot me, I start pulling at the string on my bottoms as Matt spins around wide eyed, they fall to the sand also and I start walking into the water, their eyes look ablaze with desire and start walking toward me with them sweeping me off my feet I wrap my legs around Matt's waist and my arms around his neck, completely taking control of the kiss I begin to bite on his lip before moving down his chest and leaving little suction marks there
"s**t" I hear him groan
Pulling down his shorts as I drop my legs to the  ocean floor, I turn my attention to Henry and do the same hearing groans as I do so. Then a wicked thought enters my mind "sorry boys" raising an eyebrow and go to walk off, getting very shocked glances!