"Whatever, a fatso for a freak." She slammed his door before leaving the boy in his room. Paul looks down at himself, he then walks to the other side of his room and looks at himself through a mirror.

Paul definitely isn't the most fashionable boy in his fifth grade class. The clothes he was wearing were gray sweatpants and a gray sweater, he gets a better look at himself by taking off his glasses. Paul bitterly looks at himself up and down before looking around his room. The walls to his room were covered in superhero's from his comics and of course the small comics.

Sony, he started to cry while still looking at himself in the mirror. He is overweight and a complete nerd. His sister was right, no girl would ever like him. Paul then turns to go slip back into his bed with thoughts rolling all around in his head.

He has to, and he will turn around.

oO0OoO0Oo

Celestina yawned and rubbed her eyes while walking down the stairs into the kitchen. The girl blinked as she saw at the table her father and mother cleaning dishes, but no Paul. The girl raises an eyebrow at the scene before going to the kitchen cabinet and taking an apple to eat.

"Where's the fatso?" Her father sends the girl a scolding look before reading his newspaper again.

"For some reason Paul got up early this morning and decided to start running in the backyard." Celestina narrows her eyes and stands up straight to head to the backyard. The girl opens the door and peaks her head out, the girl's eyes widen to see what her father has said was true.

Paul was running in the backyard, in fact the boy was covered in sweat and was currently panting for air. Celestina closes the door and looks back to her parents.

"Uh, how long has he been out there?" This time it was their mother to turn to her with a smile on her face.

"Since five this morning! I'm so proud of him, he finally is going to take care of his appearance!" Celestina frowns at her mom. Well, to be truthful, she was actually a little joyous too. The girl was always embarrassed to say the fat boy was her twin. People would then joke saying she would turn up like Paul in the future. The curly haired ginger goes back into the backyard and walks over to her twin who's now panting and sitting on the grass.

"Hey." Paul's head looks up and shoots back down to the ground once he sees it's his sister. The boy wipes the sweat off his forehead before fixing his glasses.

"W-what?"

"I'll help you lose weight and whatever else you need help on." Paul's eyes widen at his sister.

"W-why would you want to help me!" Celestina rolls her eyes before sneering.

"Listen here fatso, I'm doing this for me because people laugh when they see you're my twin. Now, my first lesson," the girl points to the apple in her hand, "Don't eat that much during breakfast, only eat protein and small non-carbohydrate snacks. Then for lunch pig out. And don't eat that much again for dinner, and never eat past five." She then looks at her brother up and down before looking back at his face.

"What you're doing now for exercising is good, for girls. Go to the weight room to lose more weight." She then walks off back to the entrance of the house before turning back to her brother with a glare.

"You better not waste my advice, fatso." Paul winces as the door to his house is slammed shut.

At least now he'll have help? . . .

oO0OoO0Oo

Paul was grinning brightly to himself as he weighed himself on the scale, seventeen pounds! Even though he still was chubby, his clothes size were shrinking.