"Yes, I'm gay." || Chapter 3

NARRATORS POV
Dan and Phil said their last goodbyes and shut down their laptops. They both went to sleep soon after. Dan woke up by the screaming of Casper at the TV. Dan got dressed and came out of his room. "Casper! What are you yelling at?!" Dan asked angrily. Casper looked at Dan with a disgusted face. "They've legalised gay marriage!" Casper looked angry now. Why is he so homophobic, Dan wondered. "Thats great..." Dan says kind of nervous. "Why does it matter to you?! Are you gay? Please tell me your not! I couldn't stand living with a gay!" Casper look annoyed. Dan looked at the ground and moved his feet back and forth. "I think I am..." Dan said silently under his breath. "What did you just say!" Casper started yelling at Dan. "If you're gay, I'm kicking you out of this dorm!" Casper was now almost on Dan as he was so close. He had a grip on Dans collar of his shirt. "I'm not gay!" Dan shouted back. Dan knew he was lying to Casper and himself. Dan believed he was indeed gay, ever since Phil has came into his life. "Good!" Casper shouted back. "Let it stay that way!" Casper has now walked off angrily. Phil was coming today at 12 AM. It was about 11:30 AM, so Dan decided to go get some breakfast. Cereal will do. Dan had a bowl of cereal and went to go fix his hair. While he was fixing his hair he hears a knock on the door, before he could get there Casper opened the door. Dan ran beside Casper at the door. "Phil!" Dan said excitedly as he is meeting Phil for the first time in real life. "Hey Dan!" Phil said smiling and waving. "Come on in" Dan says invitingly. "This is my room." Dan says as he opens the door and leads Phil in. "Don't be doing anything stupid in there!" Casper shouted as Dan closed the door.

DANS POV
Phil and I sit down on the bed. "My roommate Casper," I say looking at the ground, "he's homophobic..." I say looking up at Phil. Phil stares back at me. "Thats no good, then I shouldn't be here!" Phil said staring deep into my eyes. "Wait you're-" I was cut off my a hand on my back. I look at Phil and he nods. "Yes, I'm gay..." Phil says with the most innocent face.