Waking Niall Up

The next morning you and Niall had to wake up early to go to breakfast at AMA'AMA, one of the resort's restaurants. When you were planning your honeymoon you saw so many people saying that having breakfast at AMA AMA at least once during your stay is a must. So you took their advice and made sure to make a reservation.

"Niall, we have to get up." You said as you gently shook him trying to wake him up.

He pushed your hand away before rolling over onto his side so that he was facing away from you.

"Niall come on! Our reservation is in half an hour. You need to get up and get dressed, babe."

"Five more minutes," he mumbled into his pillow.

"Babe! Get up!"

"No." He said.

"Please wake up." You said.

"No." He said.

"Wake up or I'm not going to kiss you the rest of the honeymoon." You threatened.

He rolled over onto his back and looked over at you.

"Babe that's just playing dirty!" He said looking over at you.

"Dirty but effective," you said smiling as you saw him sit up. He stretched his arms and yawned before reaching up and running his hand through his hair.

"Better c'mere and kiss me." He said looking at you tiredly.

You crawled onto the bed and gave Niall a gentle kiss. He grinned into the kiss before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you down onto the bed. He wrapped his arms and legs around you so that you couldn't move.

You tried to wiggle your way out of his grasp but it was no use. He was bigger and stronger than you.

"Niall let me go!"

"No way babe. You're staying here with me!" He said as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your shoulder.

He was rubbing his chin back and forth and the stubble on his chin was tickling your bare shoulder.

"N-Nial s-stop!" You said through the giggles.

He didn't say anything but instead just shook his head faster which only caused you to laugh more.

"Niall we really do need to get up!" You said once he had finally stopped tickling you with his facial hair.

"I don't wanna. Wanna stay and cuddle you." He mumbled, still not completely woken up yet.

"Fine you stay here in bed. I will go eat breakfast on our honeymoon by myself." You said.

"Mm, okay." He said.

"Really Niall? Get up!" You said prying yourself from his arms and climbing off the bed.

You stood there looking at your sleepy husband who wasn't budging. You loved him to death but he was not a morning person and waking him up was a tall order.

A grin appeared on your face as an idea popped into your head.

You looked down at the pink sleep shirt you had slept in the night before. You gripped the hem in your hands and slowly pulled it over your head. You then threw it at Niall. It landed on his head exactly how you wanted it to.

He took the garment off of his face and looked at it. Then he turned to look at you. You gave him a wink before turning and walking to the bathroom in your underwear to get ready for your breakfast.

You had just pulled on the sundress you were planning to wear that day when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

You smiled and turned your head to look at Niall. He placed a gentle kiss on your shoulder before turning and kissing your lips.

"Well good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning baby." He said.

"I'm glad to see you finally decided to wake up!"

"There was no way I was going back to sleep after that. Seeing my half naked wife is enough to wake any man up!"

"Hurry up and get dressed babe! We only have fifteen minutes before our reservation." You said to him.

Niall went back into the bedroom of the villa to get dressed. You finished your makeup and walked out of the bathroom. You saw Niall standing out on the balcony taking in the sunrise. He was wearing blue shorts with a long sleeve blue shirt. He also had his favorite pair of black Ray Bans on.

"Ready?' You asked him

"Yeah, let's go." He said as he turned away from the railing to face you.

He grabbed his wallet off of the dresser on the way out of the room. Once the two of you were in the hallway he reached over and took your hand in his intertwining your fingers together as the two of you made your way down to the restaurant to start the third day of your honeymoon.

*author's note*
Hey guys! Ah I am so excited! I feel like I got so much writing done today! I finished editing the last chapter on this book and posted it. And I got an imagine done for my Niall Horan Imagines book plus a good start on the next part to it! And I still had extra time to write this chapter for this book! And because I'm so excited to give you guys more material I'm going to post this one tonight rather than waiting until tomorrow to post it.

I also want to send a HUGE Thank You out to all of you guys! You really are the best! Thanks for all the reads, votes, comments, and follows. This book already has almost 3.5k reads on it! That is absolute madness to me! Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter and hopefully it won't be too long until I get another chapter up!! xxx Kaley