Pool Time: Part 2

**PLEASE READ**

This chapter follow the previous chapter. I didn't like the ending of the last chapter and felt that I needed to write a second chapter about what happened after y/n and Niall went up to their room, although most of you could probably guess what happened. THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS KIND OF MATERIAL PLEASE CONTINUE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

You laid on the soft cotton sheets on the bed. You had a smile on your face as you looked up at your husband who was hovering over you. He was holding himself up on his elbows while his lower half rested on yours.

You could already feel a slight bulge in his board shorts against your leg. You loved knowing you had that affect on him.

"You know I love this bikini but I think it would look even better on the floor." He said with a cheeky grin on his smile.

He slowly reached around to the back of your neck and gently pulled the strings until they came undone. He then slid his fingers down your back to where the other set of strings was tied. Once both were untied he carefully slipped the fabric off of your body and threw it somewhere on the floor.

He placed two gentle kisses on your neck before brushing his lips across your collar bones and down to your chest. He made his way down the skin between your breasts, past your bellybutton to the top of your bottoms. He gave you a playful wink before reaching down and hooking his fingers into the side of the bikini bottoms.

He slowly slid them down your legs, kissing the skin as he made his way down. He climbed off of the bed to pull his shorts off before he resumed his position on the bed hovering over you.

"I love you, y/n. You are so beautiful." He said as he looked into your eyes.

"I love you too, Niall." You said smiling at him.

Niall kissed your lips gently as he slowly slid the tip in. Once he had all of himself inside of you he gave you a moment to adjust.

He pressed his forehead to yours as he moved his hips against yours. You loved how careful Niall was with you. It was never just about sex to him. He wanted to show you how much he loved you. Anytime the two of you were intimate together it wasn't just sex, it was making love.

"I'm c-close, baby." Niall said through his staggered breaths.

"M-me too." You said through your moans.

He thrusted into you going deeper than he had been and you could feel him hit your spot. The sensation made your back arch off of the bed. You let out a moan as did Niall.

He moved his hips a few more times before you felt him release inside of you. He rolled off of you and laid down on the bed next to you. The two of you laid there looking at each other as your breathing slowed to its normal position.

After a few minutes Niall leaned over and placed a gentle kiss onto your lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Niall."

"I love you more." He said.

"I love you most." You said smiling.

"No way baby. I love you more." He said.

"Not possible. I love you more." You said grinning at him.

"Okay how about we just agree that we both love each other a lot?"

"Okay I can live with that." You said smiling at him.

You rolled over so that you were laying on top of him. You wrapped your arms around him and laid your head on his shoulder. He grabbed the cotton sheet and brought it up so that it was covering you bum.

He then rested his hand on the middle of your back. You laid there listening to his heart beat and his chest slowly rose and fell with each breath he took. You loved feeling so close to him, with nothing in between you. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment, never wanting it to end.