Flying to Hawaii

You and Niall drove from the castle on Long Island to LaGuardia Airport in NYC. As soon as you pulled up to the gate, fans and paparazzi began swarming the car. The paparazzi were dying to get a picture of the two of you since no pictures had been released of the wedding. Everyone wanted to get the first pictures of you and Niall as husband and wife.

"Don't get out. I'll come around okay? I don't want you to get hurt." Niall said to you before he opened his door.

You looked at him and nodded as you kept your head down. You removed the hair tucked behind your ear and let it fall so it was blocking your eyes. You had been around fans and paparazzi before. It was inevitable to avoid them since you were dating a member of the world's biggest band. You knew to keep your head down and not answer any of their questions unless Niall or management told you to.

Niall got out of the car and went to the back to get your bags. He carried both of them in one hand as he made his way to the passenger side door. He opened your door and took your hand as you stepped out.

He immediately wrapped his free arm protectively around you. He held you tight to his side as you wrapped an arm around his lower back.

Once you were inside you both let out a sigh of relief since the paparazzi were forced to stay back as the two of you made your way towards the plane.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked looking down at you.

"Yeah, I'm okay." You said.

"Good. I love you." He said as he leaned down and kissed the top of your head.

He removed his arm from around you and took your hand instead, locking your fingers together.

You made it onto the tarmac where the private plane was waiting for the two of you.

"Ladies first," Niall said motioning for you to climb the steps first. You let go of his hand and held onto the railing as you made your way onto the plane. The pilot tipped his hat to you as you entered the plane.

"Good morning Mrs. Horan, welcome aboard."

"Thank you," you said as you smiled at him.

Niall walked onto the plane right behind you.

"Mr. Horan. Congratulations! Always a pleasure to fly with you!" The pilot said as he shook Niall's hand.

The pilot then went into the cock pit to get ready for take off. The one flight attendant took the bags from Niall and put them in the storage space for the flight. You and Niall each took a seat in one of the tan chairs across from each other.

It was a smaller jet, but since it was just you and Niall there was more than enough room. It would be a little more crowded if the entire band was on board. You fastened the seat belt and looked out the window. You took a deep breath and then looked down at your hands.

You had flown before, this wasn't your first time by any means. But you always got a little nervous before take off. You weren't that experienced of a flyer yet, and the butterflies still got to you.

"You okay, love?" Niall asked as he noticed that you didn't look okay.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous." You admitted.

"It's going to be okay. You can hold my hand if you want." He said as he reached his hand over to you.

You smiled as you took his hand and intertwined your fingers together. He gave your hand a gentle squeeze and a reassuring smile.

"We are ready for takeoff." The pilot said over the intercom system.

You swallowed hard as you felt your stomach drop. Your legs begin to shake slightly. You tried to hide it so that Niall wouldn't get too worried, but he had already noticed.

"Babe, you're shaking." He said as he reached over and put his hand just above your knee.

"I know. I'm okay, though. I always do this." You said.

"I'm right here. Just focus on me. Before you know it we will be in the air!" He said as he squeezed your hand gently once again and smiled at you.

You felt the plane begin to move as you made your way toward the runway for takeoff. Niall started talking to you about a random topic to take your mind off it. You were so into the conversation with him that you didn't even feel the plane take off.

You looked out the window and saw the tops of the clouds and were shocked. You couldn't believe that the takeoff had been that smooth.

"Wow. I didn't feel that at all." You said as you looked back towards Niall.

"I told you it would be okay." He said smiling at you.

You and Niall began talking about things the two of you wanted to do once you landed in Hawaii. You were trying to keep yourself awake. You felt tired from waking up so early, but you pushed it to the back of your mind.

"I really want to-" you started to say before you yawned.

"Tired babe?" Niall asked.

"No I'm okay." You said trying to convince him that you weren't tired.

"Come here," he said motioning towards his lap. You gave him a tired smile as you unbuckled your seat belt and stood up. You carefully sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You laid your head on his shoulder and he began to rub small circles on your arm.

The two of you continued talking while you slowly began to drift off to sleep. Before you knew it your eyes were closed for good.

"Not that tired, eh babe?" Niall said to himself as he smiled down at your sleeping figure. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear before gently kissing the top of your head. Niall held you in his arms while you slept for three hours.

You reached up and rubbed your eyes as you lifted your head. You were still in Niall's arms but you didn't remember falling asleep.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Niall said smiling as he looked down at you.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you. I didn't realize how tired I was." You said.

"It's okay, there's nothing to feel sorry about, babe." He said.

You smiled as you leaned your head on his shoulder again. The two of you spent the rest of the flight talking as you watched the clouds pass by.

Before you knew it the plane was making its descent. You stood up and sat down in your original seat. You smiled as you looked out the window and saw the beautiful islands beneath you. The water looked so beautiful, and the island was so colorful. You couldn't wait to land and see it up close. You turned to look at Niall and were met with him smiling as he held his camera.

"Babe! No pictures!" You said trying to grab the phone from his hand.

"I can't help it! You looked too perfect not to take it!" He said smiling at you.

"I look awful!" You said.

"No you don't. You're beautiful like always." He said smiling gat you.

You couldn't help but smile at him after that. You hated having your picture taken but Niall loved taking those kind of pictures of you. He loved taking pictures of you doing everyday things, where you aren't looking at the camera. The simplest of things like watching tv, reading a book, looking out the window, etc. Those kind of pictures are his favorite and always bring a smile to his face when he sees them on his phone.

A few minutes later your phone beeped letting you know you had a notification. You unlocked the screen and saw that Niall had tagged you in a post on instagram.

@NiallHoran: Can't wait to land and start our honeymoon! Luckiest man in the world to call this beauty my wife! I love you @y/instagram/n!

You smiled as you turned to look at him.

"I love you. You're too sweet, sometimes." You said to him.

"I try. I love you too." He said as he leaned in and gave you a sweet peck on the lips.