Finding Out (Part 2)

(your house up top)

Derek's POV:

We turn around to see someone come out of the shadowy corner and that someone is (Y/N)? "(Y/N) I thought you were dead?" every one says to her "oh sweeties you really thought you could kill a shadow, oh and how's it going big bro" (Y/N) says to us all except the last part she said to me. "so you are my little sister, never would have thought that YOU are my sister." I say to (Y/N) "yeah and I just pretended that I had no clue about the supernatural and everything." she says to us "but we saw you die in the hospital." Scott says to her " oh yeah since im also part shadow I don't need to breathe to live I can still die but I don't need air to live so I stopped breathing which slowed my heart rate down to look like I died and when they took my away I did my shadow escape." (Y/N) said to us and everyone had an oh expression. I smile at her knowing I have found another family member that survived the Hale house fire.

Your POV:

Everyone was in joy when they saw me alive especially Stiles who had the dorkiest grin on his face ever. Then im engulfed in a big hug that brings me out of my thoughts by none other than Stiles Stilinski. Then, Derek being the overprotective brother he now and pulls Stiles off me "okay Stilinski if you come within an inch of my sister ill rip your throat out." he says and then adds "with my teeth." while having a terrified looking Stiles "okay, okay im off" Stiles says backing up and I just giggle at both of them. "its good to have you back in the pack." Scott says with a side hug. Now it was Allison and Lydia's turn for a hug which we did a group hug "we need to have a girls day and night with just us " I say to the girls "omg yes and we could go shopping and get new clothes it will be amazing" Lydia says to both me and Allison and we both giggle at her "yeah I would like that" Allison agrees with me and then Isaac says that he glad im back with a hug and then after some more talking they all left and I went to bed happy with Midnight next to me.

(A/N)- guys I've decided to do a preference book with both boys and girls and occasionally I will do a when with one characters from teen wolf.