"She's in the shower. She's just now getting out." Shaniya said. 

I sat down in a chair, I tied my hair up, and stayed posted until Mi'Amor came out the bathroom. I saw her all dressed up looking nice, but I didn't give a fuck. I ran up on her and started beating her face in. I hit her with a good three piece, she fell onto the ground, and I stomped her face in. I wanted to see blood, and I wasn't stopping until I saw some. I fell onto her and punched her in her mouth so hard her two front teeth went flying. I wrapped my hands up in her hair and bashed her head against the wall. I kept the hold I had on her and banged her face into the wall over and over. Her nose was broken, and she was missing teeth. I saw blood, my mission was accomplished. 

I released my grip on her and stood up. "That'll teach you to fuck my man. Press charges if you want to bitch, the same thing will happen again." I said, rolling my eyes. Shaniya laughed her ass off. "Shaniya you need to evict this bitch and quick because if I come over here and see this bitch again it's on sight. I don't give a fuck!" I said. I pushed their door open and walked outside to my car, I hopped inside and saw Shaniya coming towards the car. "You beat the fuck out of her." She said, laughing. 

I took my hair out of the bun it was in and laughed. "Shaniya, I got a question." I said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Why'd you put her business out like that? Like why'd you tell me about her and Julian and the past they shared?" I asked. 

"I honestly don't know. Maybe it's because I don't fuck with her like I used too. Once she told me about it last night I lost all respect for her. That's dirty for her to do that and just smile all in your face like it never happened and for her to say you're her best friend and you're like a sister to her, is very fucked up. You know I don't fuck with fucked up people." She said. 

"I understand. But, look I'm about to head back to the house. I have to go back and get dressed to break shit off with Jamal." I said. 

"Okay, I love you. Be safe bitch. Let me know how everything goes." She said. 

"Okay and I love you too." I said.

I drove off and headed back home. I looked down and saw Mi'Amor's blood on my arm. I pulled into my driveway and raced upstairs to get into the shower. I got inside the shower and started washing my body. I washed the dry blood off of me. I washed my hair and placed conditioner in my hair before getting out. I got out the shower and saw Julian standing in the doorway. "Where were you?" He asked.

"I went to Shaniya's." I said, grabbing my towel. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"I went to beat your little girlfriend's ass." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I told you it wasn't worth it." He said.

"I know what you said, but if I don't beat her ass now she's gonna think it's okay to do it again, that's so dead." I said, pushing past him. 

I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for today. I grabbed a Kloud Life T-shirt, a pair of blue high waist shorts, my huf socks, and my Retro 11 Gamma Blues. I placed my outfit on and ran a blow dryer over my hair, to dry it off a little bit so it doesn't drip.  I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed downstairs. "Where you going?" He asked.

"To go take care of some business." I said.

"What kind of business?" He asked.

"If you must know I'm going to find Jamal, so I can break shit off with him. You done questioning me?" I said, with annoyance in my voice. 

"Aight bro. Bye." He said. 

I walked out the house and called Jamal. He picked up after the first ring. "Hey beautiful." He said.

"You answered quickly. You must not be around your wife." I said.

"I actually am not. She left out for work this morning around 10. The kids are at her parents house, come over?" He asked.

"I'm on my way." I said. 

He thinks I'm coming over for a quickie, he's gonna be pretty hurt when I break the news to him. I tossed my phone into my back pocket and got inside my car. I drove off and headed to his house. I made it there within 20 minutes. I stayed outside and sighed. I gathered myself and got out. I walked inside the house and called after him. "Jamal." I called out. 

He came downstairs dressed in a pair of gray shorts, a pair of polo socks, and he had water dripping down his body. He flashed his smile at me and boy when I tell you I got so wet. "Hey baby." He said, walking over towards me. He kissed me on the lips and walked me to the couch. I took a seat and he sat next to me, he pulled my legs over on his lap and pulled me close. He began to lick and kiss on my neck. "Jamal, we have to talk." I said, pushing me off of him. 

"About what?" He asked. 

"About us." I said.

"What about us? We good boo." He said. 

"Nah, we not good. We gotta put an end to this shit yo." I said.  

"Why? Just last night, you wasn't having a problem riding this dick." He said.

"Well now I do have a problem with it. This isn't right and we can't keep doing this. Jesus Christ you're married and I am engaged and soon to be married in three months. You also have kids. I don't wanna ruin the kids life by having you leave them." I said.

"Baby, I don't want my wife anymore. I want you. The kids can live with their mom and we can co parent." He said.

"You want me, you wanna leave your family for me, and that's not something I want to do. I'm not leaving my husband and my kids for you. I'm not as shallow and heartless as you think I am." I said.

"Mia, we can start a new life together. We can leave everything behind us." He said. 

"No Jamal, we can't. We just can't. After this conversation there isn't gonna be a we. I'm done creeping around with you, I'm done sneaking in and out of hotels with you. I am. I'm so done. I have a husband and kids to tend to and so do you. This isn't high school anymore, you can't play these little games, I can't play these little games. It's time to grow up and end this shit." I said.

"Can we still be friends or something?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

I got off his couch and headed back to the house. I pulled up in the driveway and didn't see Julian's car. I sighed and got out the car and headed inside. I went upstairs to our room, and kicked my shoes off and hopped into the bed. I rolled over and took a nap. I didn't have to start my shift at Footlocker until 3:30, it was only 12:30. Damn, the day has already been crazy and it barely started. I put on OITNB and watched it till I fell asleep. 

Sorry it took me forever to update man. I missed writing. But, now I'm out of the school for the summer. So, I should be updating more frequently. I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates man. 

But, Mia whooped on Mi'Amor and ended shit with Jamal. Good shit, but where's Julian? Oh well, we'll find out nect chapter. Vote, Comment, Add To Your Libraries. :) 

- Rinnie