Chapter || Three

|| Mialana Higgins ||

"Ah fuck!" I moaned out as I released all on Jamal. He removed himself and took the condom off throwing it somewhere. We fell back on the bed breathless. "You know Mia, I've missed you so much since you left." He said. I rolled over onto my side and faced him. He wrapped his arms around my tiny waist.

He placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "I've missed you too." I said, truthfully. I really did miss Jamal a lot to be real. I wasn't ready to let go. He was my first love, my first kiss, my first everything. I mean call me crazy but I don't think I could move on like that. I straddled his lap and planted a kiss on his cheek. "What are you doing tomarl ma?' He asked.

"Taking care of the kids at home, nothing special." I said.

"Come out with me." He said.

"I don't know, you know we're not supposed to be out like that." I said.

He smacked my thigh, signaling me to get up. I sighed and got out the bed and started to throw my clothes on. "Damn Mia, can you not see that I'm really feeling you? I wanna show you off." He said, sighing.

"I understand that, but you know I have a fiance and two kids shit our wedding is in exactly three more months. I mean you're married with three kids. We shouldn't even be doing this, it's wrong." I said.

"I understand it's wrong but Mia I love you." He said, with glassy eyes.

"I understand, but Jamal I don't love you. I have love for you there's a difference. What we had was good, besides the abusing part, but it happened way back in High school. Don't get in your feelings because you're just a side nigga." I said, with no remorse.

I threw on the clothes from earlier and I grabbed my purse and car keys, I threw my phone into my pocket and left out the hotel room. I wasn't in the mood for his incoming attitude. I headed downstairs and hopped into my car. I sat there thinking. Thinking about whether I should cut things off with Jamal or not. I put the key in the ignition and I started it up, pulling out the parking lot. It was going on 1:30 in the morning. Julian wouldn't mind me being gone so long, he thinks I have a project to do anyway.

Once I made it home I put the car in park and I gathered my shit together and got out of the car. I grabbed my keys and walked inside the house. I tried not to make any noise, until I heard moaning coming from upstairs. I ain't see Brian's car. I seen a trail of clothes leading upstairs. I walked up the stairs and into my room where the trail led me. I kicked open the door and saw Mi'Amor and Julian. "H-Hey Leeyah." Mi'Amor said, uneasy.

"Don't hey me the fuck? Bitch, you supposed to be my best friend and you up here fucking my ex fiance." I said, eyeing Julian.

"I'm sorry it was in the heat of the moment." Mi'Amor said.

"Bitch, what do you mean it was in the heat of the moment?" I asked.

I didn't even wait for her to answer, I hopped onto the bed and started to go in her shit. She started screaming as I was bashing her face in with my fist. I ended up getting my hands on her neck and I started to choke her. I tightened my grip every time she begged me to stop. "Ma, stop you gone kill her!" Julian shouted.

I saw her slowly starting to die down, until Julian pulled me off of her. "Look Mialana you almost killed her." He said.

"So the fuck what, you expect me not to? Nigga we're supposed to be getting married in three fucking months and you over here fucking my "best friend" in my bed? I fucking hate you and I hope you die! Don't talk to me ever again." I said, taking my ring off throwing it at him. I ran towards the closet and grabbed all of my things, throwing them into my suitcase I had gotten out.

After I packed my shit I had went and gotten the kids things together. "You ain't taking my kids." Julian said, before I could finish packing Juju's bag.

"Watch me." I said.

"Mialana, just please don't leave me. We build to much over these years and I'll be damned if you leave me cause of one little mistake." He said, pleadingly.

"Nah, fuck that Julian! You cheated on me with my best friend a bitch I've been rocking with for a long time now." I said.

"I know and baby I'm sorry okay, I mean just please don't leave." He said, on the verge of tears.

I know it's not any place for me to get mad because I'm cheating but he has to understand that I didn't cheat with his best friend. That's some disloyal shit. "You know what Julian maybe I should tell you something." I said. By now, he was full on crying. He held onto my legs for dear life. "If you cheated I don't care, just please don't leave me Mialana, I ain't shit without you." He said.

I sighed and sat on the ground with him. He held me and as I wrapped my arms around his torso. Seeing him cry made me want to cry. "Mama. Daddy." I heard Ta'Reah say. Julian wiped his eyes and I did too. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine baby. Go back to bed." I said, half smiling. Ta'Reah gave us a hug and went back to bed like I told her. I got off the floor and went upstairs to one of the guest rooms, I decided I was gonna stay there until I was comfortable enough to sleep in the same room with Julian.

I didn't know what to think of this situation, I get I was cheating but it wasn't his closet friend, I mean Mi'Amor was my best friend she was damn near like a sister and that shit hurt man. I laid in bed and cried myself to sleep.

I Knew Something Was Gonna Happen, That Shit Dead. 

Comment & Vote. Mialana is in The MM