Chapter || Five

|| Mialana Goins ||

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Julian, still had thoughts of suicide on my mind, but I have to be strong I guess

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Julian, still had thoughts of suicide on my mind, but I have to be strong I guess. I looked down and seen I was on my gray sports bra and my black boy shorts. I grabbed my gray leggings and my red PYRO flannel and threw it on. I threw on my nike elite socks and walked to the kitchen. I sat on the island and pulled out my phone, I dialed Shaniya's number. "Hey Mia Bo Bia." She said, in a sleepy voice. 

"Hey Niya Wiya." I said. "So, I have to get you hip yo."

"Hip to what? Wait, let me wake up really good." She said. 

I heard her shift around. "Okay I'm ready." 

"Okay so as you know I left last night, I left to go link up with Jamal." I said.

"Ooh, did you guys yanno? Do it?" She asked, laughing.

Shaniya was the only one who knew about me and Jamal. She ain't never switched up or told my business, that's why she was the only one who was hip to everything that went on in my life.  "Yeah we did. But, you'll never guess who got a piece of cake last night too." I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Julian, and you'll never guess who he slept with." I said. 

"Who?" She asked. 

"Fucking Mi'Amor." I said.

"So that's where she really was last night?" She asked. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She fucking told me that one of her hoes was coming to get her from the house, that's why she didn't catch a ride home with me when I got a ride from Tori and Bryan. You wanna come over and beat this bitch ass? I won't tell Julian." She said, laughing. 

"You think I should?" I asked, very curious. 

"Hell yeah! She slept with your man girl and I have something to get you hip to as well, but you gotta promise not to flip shit on Julian because as soon as he started talking to you, he cut that shit out." She said.

"Okay, I promise now tell me." I said.

"Well, last night she was telling me how she was jealous of you and his relationship, she was saying how they used to fuck back in high school before he even started talking to you and she caught feelings, she said she wanted to beat your ass last night because you were rubbing your relationship in her face." She said. 

"Bet, I won't flip shit on Julian. But, I'll be over there in 15 minutes." I said. 

"Okay see you then." She said.  

I hung up the phone and started laughing. I ran upstairs and threw on my sweats, she's not about to rip my PINK Leggings, I threw on a different sports bra and a white t-shirt. I went to the closest and grabbed my Black Timberlands, instead of the blue ones. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I hopped inside and raced to their house. I made it their within 5 minutes, at the speed I was going. I parked my car and ran to the door. I banged on it, and Shaniya came to the door. "Where that bitch at?!" I yelled.