Chapter 2

A/N: Thank you everyone for being so patient with me on my two stories. With all of the recent events that have occurred over the past few weeks, it has been a little overwhelming.

(L/n) means last name!

(MRS. BRANCATI'S POV)

"Girls? I'm here!" I yelled, walking into the (L/n)'s home. I put my things down and walked in the kitchen.

"Girls? Girls, where are you?" I shouted as I walked around the house.

I heard music;

"Hey oh, here comes the danger up in this club

When we get started and we ain't go stop
We gonna turn it out till it gets too hot
Everybody sing, hey oh
Tell 'em turn it up till they can't no more
Let's get this thing shaking like a disco ball
This is your last warning, courtesy call

Hey oh, here comes the danger up in this club
When we get started and we ain't go stop
We gonna turn it out till it gets too hot
Everybody sing, hey oh
Tell 'em turn it up till they can't no more
Let's get this thing shaking like a disco ball
This is your last warning, courtesy call."

Found one of them.

"Savannah, turn that music down this instant!" I hollered.

"Mrs. B! We are outside!" I heard her reply.

"AHHHH!" She screamed.

I walked out and saw Savannah fall from a tree.

"SAVANNAH! Are you alright? What happened?" I asked, helping her off the ground.

"Lyssa, get down here right now!" I yelled.

"HEADS UP!" I heard Lyssa yelled from the tree.

Next thing I knew, I was covered with water.

"THAT'S IT! I QUIT!' I yelled, walking away from the home.

(LYSSA'S POV)

"Woo Hoo! Savannah, we got rid of her!" I said.

Savannah looked at me sadly.

"Van? What's wrong? Ugh, please don't tell me that you actually liked her."

"No, it's not that. It's just that we are going to be 13 next year, and Mom doesn't trust us. Mom had went though every babysitter in Gravity Falls. You know how sad that is?" She said, looking like she was going to cry.

"Lighter up, will ya? Now that there are no other babysitters, Mom will have no other choice but to let us stay home." I explained and smiled.

"I guess you're right. But you DO know that Mom is going to be really mad, right?" Savannah asked.

(Y/N'S POV)

"Stan, I just don't know what to do. They have literally run almost every babysitter in Gravity Falls away. The only one left is poor Mrs. Brancati." I said to Stan.

"(Y/n), come down. They are just kids. How much harm can they do?" Stan replied, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"THAT'S IT! I AM DONE WITH THOSE KIDS" Mrs. Brancati barged in.

Me and Stan stood up.

"M-Mrs. Brancati? What are you doing here? where are the kids? What did they do?" I said walking up to her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU AND YOUR TWINS ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WORLD! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" Mrs. Brancati shouted, walking away.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Stan asked.

I looked at him, speechless.

"Stan, may I go home?" I said, bluntly.

"Of Course. If you need anything, let me know. "

"Alright, thank you so much Stan." I replied, hugging him.

Now, let's go deal with some kids.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOYAL TO MY WRITING. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO AMAZING. I WILL UPDATE SOON.