Chapter Sixteen

Sasha's p.o.v

I was going to get up and go but I don't know my way around Brazil. I can't just leave even though I wanted to.

"You're in love with me Damon. Even if I do leave you'll find me."

"That's bullshit."

Instead of trying to further my argument, I took my passport and suitcase and left. Damon had got me a ticket to leave and that's exactly what I did.

What I didn't know was that he got me a ticket to Seattle and not California. I was beyond pissed as usual because I have never been outside of California.

I slept in the airport for about two days until I was awoken by jackass number two. "What did you do?" Westley laughed sitting next to me.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, I thought he was dead. "I lied and said that I was pregnant and he believed me, but he also thinks that the baby is yours. So he told me to get rid of it, I said no and now I'm here."

I cringed just looking at him and kinda felt guilty. My thoughts and memories keep bringing me back to that night when he got his ass kicked.

"Diana and I broke up not like we were actually dating. She obviously wanted Damon. By the way, thanks for getting my ass kicked back at Damon's house. Why would you lie like that?"

Because I hate all of you.

"You should have told your girl to keep her thoughts to herself and what made you think that I was gonna let you tell Damon that we almost did it in the laundry room?"

"I wasn't going to say anything and If I did he deserves it. All he's ever done was take my girls away from me. I find it funny how he turns into a bitch when it comes to you. That's why you and I should build up a plan."

Now your talkin'

Westley brought me to his house and gave me the honor of sleeping in this big ass guess room. I guess I should've given him a chance before I assured myself that he was much more annoying than Damon.

He's alright, to say the least, but the plan that we've got worked up is gonna go down in history for the pettiest plan of all.

I got all washed up and pretty for the snaps and pictures we were going to post and damn we sure are going to pissed Damon off.

I took off my top and lowered my strapless bra a little and lay under the blanket, ready for my cameo. We not only posted the picture on to snapchat but to Instagram too.

The caption was good but not good enough.

Nobody could see my face to even realize that it was me

Nobody could see my face to even realize that it was me. So we took it up a notch.

I mean he didn't have to add the emoji's but that just made everything better

I mean he didn't have to add the emoji's but that just made everything better. People were commenting on all types of shit but the comment that stood out was Damon's. Of course, he was mad.

Claiming that I was a hoe and what not but we all know that he is too.

I began to celebrate my freedom by eating all that I could. Could care less about what happens as long as Damon's ass is far away from me.

Westley left me a spare key and had gone to a meeting. Turns out after the pictures were posted Westley and Damon became rivals and I was right in the middle of a gang war.

Was I scared no? I didn't care, Damon started being foolish for no reason what did he expect me to do?

I left the house to go get some air at a nearby park. Keeping in mind that it is eleven at night but I didn't have a care in the world.

Walking up to the grass out in the opened sat Damon on a bench by himself. He turned around and saw me coming up behind him of course.

"Why'd you lie Sasha?"

Wait, wait, wait. You have the audacity to question me after what you did?

"You cheated and lied. Paybacks a bitch isn't it. I knew something was up with that Diana bitch the moment I met her. Before you start assuming again, I am not pregnant and Westley didn't touch me. We kinda both came on to each other out of anger. I shouldn't have to even explain myself to you."

Damon just sat and stared. He knew damn well that I was right. He started it now I finished it. I am not putting up with his bull anymore, he's pathetic and I'm stupid for finishing high-school early for this jackass.

"So the slut appears after she fucks Damon's best friend how cute?"

I don't know why but when I saw her the song Dirty Diana started to play in my head.

"Dammit Diana, I lost another fuck to give can you help me find one."

I didn't have time for any more drama so I tried walking away. Well, until this bitch pushed me.

I let her keep pushing me while I was walking until I got the courage to turn around and swing. She fell and I climbed on top of her picturing her face as Damon's and repeatedly punched whitelist my knuckles being bloody.

Westley surprisingly came out of nowhere with his posse behind him and pulled me off of her. When I gathered myself together Damon had his so-called gang behind him and guns were drawn.

As for me, I was right in the middle. Where I can now finally say that I was scared.

A/n:

Feel free to cuss me out in the comments for not updating for so long.

P.s
@Writers Block can you Fk off, please!?

Thanks for reading :)