Chapter Two

Sasha's p.o.v

When I came home from school there was a couple of people in my house, literally only two people, unknown people by the way. If I would've known that we'd have guest over I wouldn't have come home in my gym clothes.

"This is Sasha, Sasha meets my dear friend, Sean Reed and his son Damon Reed." I smiled but didn't shake either one of their hands because I was sweaty.

"Sorry, I'd shake your hands but I'm a little sweaty." I was excused to go change my clothes and was told to come back downstairs to talk. Don't know what for.

"So what do you think?" I stood in the middle of the living room, trying to figure out what Ross was talking about.

"Who cares what she thinks. Whether she likes it or not she'll have to be with him anyway." My mom once again intervened. I was literally dumbfounded at this point.

"Why don't you and Damon go in the small living room and talk for a minute while your mother and I sign these papers."

I went into the other room, along with Damon following behind me.

We were in the room for less than ten seconds and I already knew that I was going to hate him for an unknown reason. He slouched on the couch and continued to text, which was probably the reason why I hated him.

He wasn't paying any attention to me as if I wasn't there, which means that he's either antisocial or ignorant. Whatever it was annoyed the crap out of me. "Why are you here?"

He continued to ignore me, his eyes still glued to the phone. I got fed up and was headed back into the big living room, "You should ask smarter questions. You know why I'm here,"

The reaper finally spoke. "Actually I don't and since you're in my house, you should respect me." I don't recall anyone saying that we were having guests at our house nor do I care about his stuck up attitude.

He must be rich, not saying that everyone who is wealthy has a disappointing attitude, but some do and he's one of them. "How old are you? Once again what are you doing here?"

"Respect is earned, this is not your house because it's in Ross's name, you just live here for two more days then you're gone kiddo but to answer your questions, I'm twenty-four and I'm here to help you pack up."

I knew this was going to happen, my mom is always screwing things up for us. Now once again she's gonna blame me for her and Ross's divorce. "So that Sean guy is a lawyer right? And you're his son helping my mom and I move?"

The disappointment was shown on my face, I was hoping that I was at least eighteen years old before my mom slipped up again. Damon laughed to himself before speaking again.

"You're clearly not a good listener. Ross and Esmeralda told me you knew about the situation but you don't. That car out there that I bought probably got you all crawled up and didn't hear one word come out of your mom's mouth, you're in for a big surprise babe."

What surprise? And who's this babe you speak of ? because it sure ain't me.

"Awe, they're bonding already. I remember when I was about your age, the same thing happened to me. Trust me you're gonna have the time of your life sweetheart."

Who are you? Who are all these people in my freaking house and what are they talking about!?

"Who are you?" I boldly asked.

"I'm Irene, Damon's mom, and Sean's wife." She was gorgeous and looked very young to be Damon's mother.

"How old are you if don't mind me asking?" She had to be his step-mom she looks too young but then again old people look young too.

"I just turned 40, Sean is 55 he hates talking about how old he is."

Wait a minute. Irene was 15 when she had Damon and Sean was 31? That's just downright gross. Somebody should've had Sean locked up or maybe she's just kidding.

"Yeah, I was very young and Sean was older but he changed me and I fell in love with him."

What the hell do you mean you were very young? You're still young. I don't even think you've hit menopause yet, you crazy bitch.

"Alright, everything is all finished up. You two may ride off into paradise."

"Hold up. What do you mean by you two? I don't even know Damon and I damn sure won't be living with him. I have two days until my mom and I leave you couldn't have packed my stuff up and she's that quick."

Everyone laughed at me including my own mother for some odd reason. "We started packing your stuff as soon as you left for school. Baby girl, you're getting married. Your mom is not going with you, she's staying with me. It's time for you to grow up and start your own life."

I had let everything that Ross said sink in. I slowly walked past everyone, I saw my keys under the lamp and grabbed them. I turned around saw Damon.

I made a smart decision and decided to go with plan A and dashed for the front door. There was no way in hell that I was gonna end up like Irene. I got into my car seeing Damon walking towards me in my rear view mirror.

I started the car and sped off down the street. I didn't have any place to go and no money except for the 20 dollars stuffed in my bra. All I knew is that I was not about to go back.

Damon's P.o.v

I watched Sasha drive away, it was funny how she reacted to the whole marriage thing.

Honestly, I laughed when she looked at me then ran. It was like when I saw my little sister at the doctor's office when she saw the needles on the tray she ran.

Hopefully, Sasha doesn't think she'll get far. I have a tracking device in her car. I could even lock her inside the car and completely shut the car off but I'm gonna let her have her fun then I'll randomly pop up and scare her.

But if she gives me a hard time, I'll just tie her up and place her in my trunk.

A/n:

Damn Damon, back at it again with the forcefulness. This is gonna be so much fun.

Thanks for reading :)