Chapter Two

A/N: There will be a love/mature scene in this chapter. Look for the ***

***

The night was cool and the sun had set, revealing a sky full of diamond stars. Hermione watched the constellations go by, while surrounded by warmth and strength. Draco, her husband, which still sent a thrill through her body, carried her bridal style through the glass doors of the villa. The air was filled with the sounds of cicadas and crickets. The soft crashing of waves was able to be heard in the distance.

Like out of a dream, Draco carried his blushing bride through the kitchen and living room to the bedroom. Her breath catches when she takes in the room around her.

In the place of walls were glass windows exposing the white sand of the beach and dark waters of the ocean. Surrounding the large bed was candles ranging in height. The cream color of the sheets was hidden as a result of the dark red rose petals covering the bed and pillows. The room was bathed in soft flickering light
while the moon hung high in the dark sky.

Hermione was speechless as she brushed her fingers over every soft surface. Draco was standing in the door way, studying the beauty before him. Their suitcases were resting at the foot of the bed while Hermione made her way over to the window, looking out.

Dressed in a curve hugging champagne colored dress and black kitten heels, Draco was unable to keep his hands off her. His large and familiar hands, caught her small hips in his grasp and Hermione almost melted into a puddle on the ground.

"What do you think darling?" His lips brushed her neck as he brushed away her chocolate curls. A shaking breath escaped her parted lips.

"I-it's beautiful. I can't believe you did this for me." She leans into the embrace of her husband. Husband. She would never grow tired of that.

"Anything for you." His hands roamed her beautiful curves. Hermione blushed and leans into his touch, craving the fire his hands ignited in her veins.

Turning in his arms, Hermione offers him her lips and he took it in a greedy, heated, and passionate kiss. Her fingers instantly tangled in his platinum locks.

Suddenly, Hermione found herself surrounded by the sweet scent of rose petals as they kissed at her skin. The Softness of the bed cushioned underneath her but there was a heavy hardness on top of her. Draco.

***

Draco's sinfully soft lips trailed down her jawline, past her ear, and down to her neck where he gave her pulse point a gentle nip. Hermione gasped and gripped the fabric of his suit jacket. She pulled him closer, welcoming the heavy pressure of his body against hers.

Her soft moan filled his ears as he moved his mouth over Hermione's collar bone, his hand snaking around her waist, to the zipper of her dress.

With quick hands, Hermione devised her husband of his coat and his tie. This was a familiar dance between the two. No matter how many times her and Draco made love over the years, it always felt as amazing at the first time.

"Damn this zipper.." Draco growls as it gets caught and wouldn't budge.

Her laugh quickly turned to a gasp as Draco ripped the dress in two with his bare hands. His muscles flexing against her body with the effort. The remnants of the clothing fell away as she was left in her white lace bra and panties. 

A shiver ran down her body when she witnessed the hunger in his dark grey eyes. Craving the feeling of his skin against hers, Hermione yanked on his shirt, buttons popping off in every direction.

After stripping out of his shirt, Draco's mouth crashed against hers. Their teeth clashed and their tongues wrestled while their hands ran hungrily over each other's skin.

"I need you.." Hermione whimpered, the ache in her body too much. Her body begged for him. Her heart begged for him. Her soul begged for him. "Please-oh!" Hermione's body arched into Draco's while pushed into her.

His body shuddered when they finally became one. Her touch affected him more than he would ever admit. Running his fingers over her soft skin, his fingers found hers and laced together. Pinning her arms above her head against the pillows, Draco moved his hips against hers.

Pleasure washed over Hermione as the most gorgeous man she's ever set her eyes on, moved over and in her in an incredible steady rhythm. It wasn't long when Draco's control began to slip and then it was gone. His speed increased as his touch became rougher, but all the more wonderful.

Soon Hermione was racing to the end and in sweet release, it came, showering her vision in blinding stars and light. Draco following close behind. A deeply sexy grown escaped his lips and he collapsed a top of her.

Panting and covered in a sheen of sweat, tenderness returned to Draco's eyes as he gazed down at his wife bathed in soft candle light.

"My darling. My love. My wife. I will always love you until my last breath. Nothing will stop my love and desire for you. Before you, I didn't know love and desire could go hand in hand. But every day, you find a way to prove me wrong." Draco whispered and pressed his lips tenderly against her as if she was made of glass.

This night would never leave Hermione's heart or memory. Her first night married to her soul mate.

***
The sun warmed sheets felt heavenly against Hermione's bare skin. The sound of ocean waves drifted in through the glass walls of the newly weds' bedroom. Shifting in her sleep, Hermione connected with a warm hard body. A sleepy smile spread across her face as she woke up to her stunning husband. His blonde hair was sleep tousled and shining brilliantly in the morning light.

Leaning over, Hermione brushed her kiss swollen lips against Draco's buttery smooth mouth. At the lightest pressure of her touch, Draco stirred and smiled against her lips.

"Good morning darling girl." He whispered. His voice deep from sleep.

Nuzzling his neck, Hermione smiled, "good morning love." Throwing his muscled arm over her back, Draco pulled his wife against him in a warm embrace.

"What would you like to do today?"  His lips brushed a gentle kiss over her hairline.

"Anything as long as I'm with you."

A lazy but bright smile appeared on her husbands beautifully crafted face. "We have forever to do anything Mrs. Malfoy."

"Forever, Mr. Malfoy."