Kabanata 2

Formorians

Safiya's

Binuksan ng isang lalaki ang pintuan ng sasakyan. 

"Young Miss, The Young Master wants you inside the house, we dont want anything happens to you dont we? " aniya at nilahad ang kanyang kamay para maka alis ako  sa sasakyan.  

"Sorry for what happened Miss, we did make sure that everything is Bullet proof along with his car. " his voice has mix with dissapointment along, dala dala nito ang mga gamit namin even Cairo's Happy Meal was carried. 

i stayed silent, ang hirap ipasok sa utak ko ang lahat ng nangyari and that was the worst 10 minutes of my life!

"i know you are panicking deep inside, Young Miss but you are now safe, you are in the Clarkston Mansion. "  he tried to comfort me, i am in the big land, sa pinasukan namin there was a lot of trees, at ang bungad nito ay ang napaka laking Mansion, it 's spacious, sa unahan palang kasya na ang bahay namin ni Darren.

It was occupied with a large fountain nakaparada rin ang ibang sasakyan sa harap. 

The house looks old, however i looks so elagant and highly maintained and its been taken care of over the years, ngayon lamang ako nakapunta sa bahay nila, i didnt know a thing or two about him, all i know is his name. 

and it doesn't ring a bell for me, but this? are they famous?

"What's your name?" bungad ko roon sa butler at tumigil ito sa paglalakad, there was so many paintings around the walls, it costs millions i guess, the Mansion looks old indeed pero modern ang design nito pag pasok.

"My name is Jakub Young Miss, please sit down at the sofa, i'll just talk to the maids and they will take care of you, and in behalf of my Master i am deeply sorry about his actions, he has anger issues sometimes." he gave me a bell and smiled.

"This will do, use the bell if you need me. "  hindi ko napansin ang pagka wala niya, i roamed around the area, napakalaki ng bahay.  Theres a big fire place infront of the sofa's it was occupied with three long comfy sofas and on the right theres a big glass windows, where i can see the outside, mayroong mga tables roon.  

Maybe his family, does a breakfast around there, the whole interior of the house was a creamy white mixed with wooden interiors, may malaking piano sa gitna ng hall katabi ng  dalawang hagdanan, maybe this is where they held parties around here. 

And theres a big large painting as a center piece, it's a family portrait. Her Mom looks pretty. Habang ang tatay niya may Italian features.

Hindi nag kakalayo ang mukha ng magkakapatid kung titingnan kong mabuti ay makikita ko ang differences nila, based on their features, pero kay Wyatt, kuhang kuha niya ang mukha ng Daddy niya.

"That is Madam, Chelsea, and that is Master David." Anang ng tao sa likod, it was a maid.  Mukha na itong matanda.

"Young Miss i am, Maria. What do you want to eat?" Umiling iling ako "It's okay i can manage." I said in a low tone at ngumiti nalang ito.

Naglakad lakad ako muli dala dala ang aking mga gamit.

One thing caught my attention was the comfiest place for me was the library, theres a lot of books stacked up in the shelves, may mga paintings din, halatang lumang luma , magkano kaya ang isang painting? i could sell one of these.

Theres plenty of seats and table, pero hindi na ako pumunta roon, umupo ako sa isang customized single sofa, i took my own book from my abg and tried to read, nalipasan na rin ako ng gutom. 

i want to keep calm about what's happening, hindi ko nalang namalayan ang pag pikit ng mga mata ko. 

Wyatt's