Planning Time

- Kayano's POV -

In the morning, sunlight shine through Okuda-san's window, causing both of us to wake up at the same time.

"Ughhhhhhhhh, do we need to go to school?" I complained. Okuda-san put on her glasses while pushed my uniform towards me.

"Yeah, if we don't wanna get in trouble for skipping. Plus, school isn't, that bad right?" She played with her fingers while asking me this.

I groaned at her delusional opinion. With a flop similar to any tired person on a futon, my body slammed against the material. "You're weird Okuda-san."

"Yeah, I guess that's why chemistry's my favorite subject. My weirdness just helps make a difference to my subjects now don't they? Hehe."

For some reason, my eyes drifted to the blue curtains she had. That's what made me think of Nagisa, and what Karma had to tell me about him.

'There's no way I can tell Okuda-san this. Not even my own sister or the police. Yeah, it's Nagisa's decision, not mines.'

With a fake smile on my face as well, I unfolded my washed uniform and laughed at how wrinkly it now was. "I'll be in the bathroom, k?"

"Aw, with that smile, you're starting to look like Nagisa!" Okuda said, not intending for me to stop my smiling. "Uh, d-did I say something bad?"

"Nah uh! Just, not up for talking about Nagisa is all," I closed the door and locked it. Soon, I got dressed and found the chemist in the kitchen making toast. "Oh, we're not late are we?!"

"You're funny. No, we're not late. That's not what toast is always for, Kayano-san," she pulled out the neatly done toast out from the machine.

"Ya' know," I started while taking one of the squares from her hand. "You act really different at home than you do at school."

"R-R-Really?!" She acted so excited when she heard my statement, but nervous for some odd reason.

"Eh, maybe not."
__________

We eventually made it to school... 30 minutes early.

"Ukumu-sam!" I exclaimed while trying desperately to finish off my breakfast. I couldn't even say her name right without swallowing the remains of her deliciously made toast.

"D-Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Her stuttering still made it out to me.

Inside the classroom was our homeroom teacher, Ms. Yukimura. Aka, best older sister in the entire world. She waved to us pupils as she wrote down something on the chalkboard.

"Aw! Okuda-san! I didn't know you were friends with my little sister!" Aguri said in a sarcastic tone. "Well, maybe you guys share the same OTP or something." She shrugged and continued her writing. Okuda looked at me with a confused expression.

I held in my laugh as I said what I said. "Karma and Nagisa would make such a cute couple, won't they?"

"EHHH?!" Okuda-san sure wasn't expecting that in the slightest. "B-But they're both guys!"

"So? Is that wrong? Besides, Nagisa is so feminine looking, you wouldn't even say it looks weird. Also," I gestured for the glasses girl to come closed, since Karma didn't want anyone else hearing about this.

"W-What else?!"

"Nagisa was staying at Karma's place, but he needed to go to the hospital," I whispered with a stern voice. I took out my phone and took out the picture where Nagisa was sleeping on his hospital bed.