Snapping Time

- Nagisa's POV -

"Kayano, what're you planning to do to my hair?" I ask as she started braiding locks from my scalp. Karma was just creepily staring at my hair and touching it. "And just what exactly are you doing Kar- I mean Akabane-kun!" I yelled out. My face was getting red as Karma turned to smile at me. And I didn't have my hair to cover it this time.

He oddly put a finger to my lips. "Shhh. This ritual will be over soon, Nagisa. Just don't let the hypocritical demon win over your body."

"You're the demon Karma!" I yelled out, but then realized my mistake.

"Kaede, you need to vanquish this demon soon," he started while playing with my hair again.

She nodded as a reply. "Don't worry, this french braid is gonna totally kill this demon for sure! Or make Nagisa look more girly, I don't know and frankly I don't mind or care," she answered while continuing the braid.

"W-Wait! French braid?!" I cried out, but Karma had covered my mouth to shut me up. He then winked at Kayano.

"Yeah, that's right. And we're gonna French Kiss you as a demon seal Nagisaaaaaa!!" He chuckled. Kayano just started mad blushing as she struggled to hurry and finish this braid.

"Stop it Akabane-kun! You're giving me thoughts!" Both me and Kayano cried out as Karma just smiled at the two of us. He put a finger to his chin.

"It's actually 7:30, we might need to finish this segment up, Kaede," he answered while looking up at the clock.

"Okay, sure." But to my surprise, she undid the braid and combed out my hair with her fingers. She then took an elastic from her wrist and made a pigtail near my ear.

"Ehhhh? Why are you undoing it?" Karma asked while Kayano created another pigtail in my hair. "Actually, he looks waaaaaay better now."

Kayano pulled out a hand mirror and showed me what she'd done.

"Woah....." I whispered. I was amazed at the change. In this mirror, I almost looked like a dude! Sure, not as much as Karma, but definitely more than how feminine I look without my hair up. "I guess you're right Akabane-kun. Tying my hair up does make it more convenient."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now for that French Kiss we needed to do!" He placed his hands over my cheeks as he bent down to my level.

"W-W-What?!?! No no no no! I'm quite alright Akabane-kun! See, I'm not saying Karma!" I then mentally slap myself. I'm so stupid.

Karma chuckled and stared at me with his deep ombre eyes. "Aw, you really need to watch your mouth. Especially now," he answered while inching ever so closely.

My face turned redder with every millimeter he got. Eventually our noses touched, and I thought he would actually kiss me.... but-

"PDA, people! P. D. A!!!" She exclaimed. It was our homeroom teahcer, Ms. Yukimura. "As much as Sugino, Rio, and Kayano like you two, you can do it in your apartments!" She lectured.

"Wait, what do you mean by it?" I questioned while pointing to myself. I was also slowly but gradually getting used to this hairstyle.

"Oh silly, Shiota-kun! Your teachers should've taught you this in 6th grade dearest!" She smiled as she wrote down a page number on the board.

"What was that PDA you just mentioned a second ago?" I chuckle while scratching my head. She clapped her hands together.

"Okay! Kayano, you need to finish cleaning duty. You two boys can chat, but no kissing or other innuendos, k?"