Confession Time

- Kayano's POV -

I knocked on Okuda-san's door with enough force to hit down a nail. Which just shows how weak I really am. In no time, a tired and nervous Okuda walks up to me.

"Oh, h-hi Kayano-san. I didn't really think you were serious about that s-sleepover," she poked at her glasses to make them not fall on her nose. "Come on in!"

With a smile across my face I stepped into her rather large house. Actually, it was very similar to Karma's hoise, but not nearly as red. Her furniture was more beige than red.

"Wow, nice place you got here!" I set my phone on her table that was placed near a television. My dainty feet hovered over the carpet as I sat down on her comfy beige couch. A sigh escaped from my lips as I gazed from the view I had. Which was limited due to the small stature I was born with.

Okuda-san pushed back a bit of hair poking from her bangs. "Let me go prepare you with some of my pajamas! We're about the same size, right?"

I pouted at her slightly bigger outer appearance. "Except you have bigger boobs than I'll ever have," I stated while crossing my arms over said chest.

"Oh, hehe..." she then ran to wherever her room was and came out with a pair of baby blue pajamas in her hands. "I hope these will fit you c-correctly Kayano-san!" Okuda then proceeded to throw me the pajamas.

I stared at the rather familiar color.

Nagisa... why did I bash out on you like that?

My arms clenched the clothing in my grasp as my feet led me to one of the three bathrooms placed around Okuda-san's house. I had soon gotten out of the place in the pajamas to find Okuda already in hers and reading a chemistry book.

I looked at how advanced leveled the book was, until she realized I was there.

"Woah, Kayano-san! You really look great with that color on!"

"S-So, you think baby blue suits me well? Is, that what you're implying?" I asked, letting my now let down hair fly down my shoulders.

Okuda-san nodded her head while doing the same to her slightly longer hair but much darker hair. "Yeah! Kinda like how Nagisa-kun suits you too!" She then clapped her hands repeatedly.

I smiled at her comment. It's like she knew exactly what I wanted to hear. "Yeah. I, wonder what Nagisa's doing at the moment."

"Probably buying you flowers or something romantic like that."

"Hmmm, nah. He's not the type to do something that gentleman-like."
__________

- Nagisa's POV -

Karma wiped off the leftover saliva off my lips with his finger. He then made circles around my chest like that was normal to do.

"Hey, Nagisa?" He stopped doing his... whatever, and asked me that question so nonchalantly. Like we hadn't just made out on his couch.

"Y-Yeah?" I answered back with a question of my own slipping from my tongue.

He put his feet on his glass table which was placed near the couch we were sitting on. It didn't dirty anything though. "Wanna go to the movies? I think they're still showing Sonic Ninja. I think... I hope. I'm the absolute worst at time management or just time in general."

"Noted, and sure. I'm sorry we couldn't see it on that night," I bowed my head to him apologetically. I then felt a palm to my head. He slapped it. "What was that for?!"

"You were blaming yourself for being stuck in the hospital. Don't do that, everrrrr," he extended that last word while grabbing my wrist and leading me outside. "The theater should be nearby."

The wind blew on our faces as he lead me to one nearby. Even though he was walking, it was hard keeping up since my legs are so gosh darn short. But so is the rest of my girly shaped body.

"Okay Nagisa! We're here!" He let go of my wrist and put his hands in the air to emphasize his joy. I, for some odd reason, turned a little pink. He's never usually like this when he's at school.

We both saw the sign showing that the movie on our mind was still available.

After Karma bought our tickets and food, we headed to some seats that were packed together. But, the people who sat next to us were the ones that bothered me.

It seemed like they were siblings or twins since they shared the same blonde hair and lime green eyes. The female of this sibling pair sat next to Karma while the much taller than me male sat next to me.

Her eyes were set on Karma while complementing him a couple times. He didn't feel anything for her of course, so his replies were monotonous.

On the other hand, the guy next to me played with my fallen hair that I forgot to tie back up in pigtails. I didn't feel flushed, but my face did turn red at this physical contact. But like his sister, I think, he threw me a few compliments here and there.

"My, you even make this messy blazer work?" He touched my shoulder and stroked the material that my vest was made out of.

I looked away from him and tensed up. "Th-Thanks. I-I guess?" I pushed his hand off me when he was reaching down.

Karma then looked back at me to see if I was alright.

'He's already gone out of his way to call a hospital on me, save me from some rapists, and pay for this hang-out session. I, don't need to trouble him anymore.'

I flashed him one of the most fakes smiles I've ever given to one of my classmates. Since I never faked a smile around this guy, he obviously caught on.

"Is that smile the one you've been giving to Kayano?" He whispered angrily. I flinched at his sudden change of tone. In return, the guy next to me wrapped his arm around my neck and rested it on my shoulder. It frightened me, I must admit.

"Hey, don't talk to your girlfriend like that!" The blonde by me optioned while pulling me in closer, but the arm holder separated us.

The blonde next to Karma held onto his arm. "Ehh? Why are you so cold to other women red? Biased or something? I don't mind," she said in a seductive voice. Okay, this girl is definitely worse than Rio.

Karma pushed both siblings away from us and brought me in closer to him instead. "We're gonna enjoy a good time you two, so don't ruin it or else your fake hair will be stained redder than mine when I'm done with you."

The pair just sighed and faced the direction away from us.

Karma held onto my shoulder as he spoke up to me. "What kind of smile was that you idiot?! You could've told me you were uncomfortable and I would've rescued this princess sooner!" He whispered with rage in his voice as the lights turned off and the projector did its job.

'He's never this happy to anyone else, but he's never this angry either. What does that mean?'

I let my hair stick to the tears that were falling from my droopy eyelids. What was it with me and crying lately? My body just tensed up like I was filled with adrenaline but was forced to not move a muscle. I clenched my fists as the silent running droplets rolled down my cheeks like rocks off a mountain.

This time, I didn't let Karma see me. He's done so much for me, so I didn't want to burden him anymore. Nevertheless, it failed. He wiped the dried streams with his knuckles.

"S-Stop. Don't care for me so much anymore," I whispered to him and pushed his helping hand away. His body tensed up as well when he heard my response. "I just wanna suffer alone, Karma."
__________

I, really don't know how long this'll last. I feel like it'll be as long as my Amnesiac Restart book. Around 20 or maybe a but less like 17. Sowwy. Buut, I really hope you guys are enjoying this so far. It's my first successful fanfic so I'm really happy! And I know this wasn't as happy as the picture made it out to be. But I wonder what Karma will think of this confession of Nagisa's. I bolded it incase you didn't notice. Hehe...