Sneak Peak

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was scared but she wanted to know more about his secret life. She needed him, she couldn't go through this without him and he had to know it too. Not just because he demanded to know everything that is bothering her, no, but because she actually thought it was a good idea to share what happened with him. He was the only help she could get.

As she walked towards the big steps of the stair her breath hitched in her throat as she heard two unfamiliar voices.

"I'm sure we can find a homeless person or something to take part in this experiment, Uriel." She got near the broken window and saw a man with long black hair dressed in a victorian fashion. She thought he was around 20 years old.

"Viktor, I already told you that it is too dangerous to just grab a random person from the street! This is a small citty, rumours fly around really fast." Another man that looked to be in his 50's spoke. He was tall and the white coat he was wearing made him look a lot thiner than a normal person.

As she tried to take a better look her foot slipped. "Darn it!" 

"What was that?" The old man's eyes darted towards the window.

"Come on, come on, come on.." The girl kept on whispering to herself as she tried to run away.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?" The man with black hair caught her in his arms.

"I-I... I have somewhere to go!" She blurted out as she tried to escape his grip.

"Not anymore," the man smirked "Uriel, I found our new rat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~