Chapter 14

A/N: okay so I'm not sure if these chapters have been short or long because I am writing them on my iPhone and it's a bitch to try and figure out. I have tried several different ways on trying to figure it out but it's not working. I'm hoping that my next story is a lot longer and the chapter thing is worked out. I have a few ideas on what it's going to be about and how it's going to go. I'm a little excited about it. This story is almost done. It's my first attempt at a Mpreg and I hope I do it justice.

Callum's POV$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"What'cha doing?" I asked Ryder as I came in to get him for his appointment. Our moms made me do the dishes while he rested.

"I'm reading a story on Wattpad. I just signed a petition. http://wattpad.com/LGBTQIAGENREPET1TION. To add LGBT genre to there story categories. I love their boyxboy stories and hope they get what they want. It's would be nice to just lick on the LGBT category find my stories instead of hunting around for them." He said rattling.

"You'll have to help me with that website it sound interesting. I'll sign the petition too." I said.

"Is it time?" he asked.

"It is babe, you want me to carry you?" I asked.

"No I want to try and walk but stay with me please." He said once we got him up and standing.

"I'm never leaving you side unless I'm working so get used to me being right here." I said standing next to him.

"I like that." He said as a harsh pain hit almost doubling him over.

"Okay baby up you go." I said lifting him. I carried him down to the office as he breathed throw the pain.

"Lay him down here." Jefferson said as I walked into the room.

""Is he having a contraction?" Layla asked

"Yeah a big one." I said clenching my side as the pain got a little better.

"Ryder, you know I told you that I was taking them as soon as I felt they had no room left m, right." Layla said pouring gel on his stomach as the moms walked in followed by the rest of the family.

"I know" he said I heard his voice crack but I don't think anyone else did.

"Well I'm taking them. They are squished. And every pain you have is hurting them because your belly is contracting and making the room in there a lot smaller. So with that being said I need two nurses to hand off babies to. Two guys to help with Ryder and Callum." Layla said surprising me.

"Why do you need help with me?" I asked.

I'm going to cut your mate open." she said making my wolf growl and want to attack her.

"See big guy I need help so I can do my job and live." she said.

"I'm sorry." I said understanding completely.

"Mia an I will be the nurses and Glenn and Allen will be the muscle." My mom said.

"Good, Payton, Hayden and Jesse I want you on stand by just in case Callum gets out if control. Ryan and Collins, I need you both to make sure there is enough food and drinks for everyone." Layla said appointing jobs. I knew those last two were so those girls stayed out of the way.

"I can't do that. I need to make sure that your harmed in anyway." Jesse said walking up to stand next to Layla he was giving me a dirty look.

"Look man I'm sorry for growling but my wolf is on high alert. My mate is in pain and she is talking about cutting him. I can control him as long as Ryder isn't feeling any pain." I said honestly.

"I get that bro, but my wolf like yours understands a threat when he sees one. I know you would never hurt Layla on purpose but he is having issues believing that." Jesse said and I respected that.

"Okay Jesse, you can be my assistant. Jefferson is going to be my other hands and eyes you can help me with tools and stuff." Layla said smiling.

"I'm guys..... I think I might be sick." Ryder said as he puke all over the floor next to the table.

"I am not cleaning that up." Ryan said.

"Me either." Collins said.

"Oh for Pete sake I'll clean it up." Mia almost yelled making both girls flinch.

"Why don't you two girls come help me get some drinks and some thing for Ryder's tummy." my mom said trying to get the girls out.

"Nothing for Ryder. He can't have anything. I have to get his IV's started and get some meds in him. Callum I'm going to ask you to leave the room and get suited up and wait for us down stairs." Layla said handing me a package that contained my OR clothes.

"Give me a minute with Ry." I told everyone. They all slowly nodded and left.

"I'm so scared." He whispered.

"I know baby, I hate to leave you but I think my wolf and I need to have a chat so I don't kill your friends. I'm sorry that nothing has gone right for you since that night I found you. I wish I could have done it all a lot different. I wish I would have never been so stupid and I wish that you would have never felt any pain. There are no words for me to say to you to make up for what I have done. But I honestly, truly undeniably am in love with you. And now my brave strong mate you are about to triple my love for you and make me the happiest man on this planet. I love you, Ry." I said kissing him on his soft and silky lips. He kissed back and for that I was grateful.

"I love you too, I may not trust you completely yet but I do love you. Promise me one thing. Once I have these babies we go slow. I want more then anything to wear your mark and to be mated with you but I'm so afraid to lose you all over again." He said in his broken voice. I would have given him my last breath right now if he asked for it. I mean I would die for him at anytime but I would have done it right now if he asked.

"We go at your speed babe, promise." I said.

"Our wolves may not allow that." he said.

"I will do my best to keep mine under control. If he takes over I'm sorry and please know I tried everything." I said knowing he knew I wasn't lying.

"I know he would never harm me. But I also know we can't control them forever." He said kissing me again.

"How about a date one week from now. Just the two of us. Our moms can come watch the babies and you and I can go see a movie and go out to dinner." I said.

"Okay, it would be nice to get out of this house and do something normal. He said just as Layla came back in room.

"Come on guys he's had two contractions in the last five minutes. Time to get them out." she said. I kissed him a couple times.

"I love you." I said as I stood up.

"I love you too." he said a tear slowly making its way down his cheek.

"Don't cry baby, I'll see you soon and then you and I will be daddies and get to hold our babies." I said wiping the tear away.

"Okay, lets do this." he said. I kissed him one more time before Layla pushed me out the door.

I made my way down to the basement stairs and headed down to the make shift OR.

"You can't lose control during this surgery. Our mate needs this. He can't have our pups any other way. Our pups and our mates lives our depending on this so be good." I said to my wolf as I put in the protective gear.

"I understand that now. And I will not force our mate to mate with us. I am not a cruel wolf or mate." My wolf snapped at me. Great he's pisses at me. Again.

"You ready for this?" Allen asked as he came down the stairs.

"No but don't tell Ry that. I .was hoping for more time. I just wanted to gain his trust before we have to worry about the babies. I fucked up so much and now it's all backwards. He's scared and I need to be strong for him but I'm scared as well. We are having babies before we date, we are barely talking yet we live together. I fucked up so bad." I said shaking my head I felt poke in my wrist. Layla had just started the IV.

"You'll be fine and all this being strong for him helps but also will make him seem weak. You need to let him know he is not alone. That your scared also. But make sure he knows your in it together." Allen said.

"You two will get on track and once you do it will be like the rejection never happened." My dad said smiling at Allen and I standing in the make shift OR. I had just noticed they were all dressed like me as well.

"You know I'm going to be okay during this. My wolf and I both understand this is best for our mate an our pups. He and I have this under control." I said.

"Good then you won't interrupt us watching our grand babies be born." Dad said.

"Did you guys make sure there was plenty of towels, blankets and stuff for the babies in here?" Mia asked coming in the room.

"We went out and bought four towels for each baby and at least ten blankets for each of them, hats, mittens and socks along with those feety pajamas they make for them. Glenn picked out at least three a piece in four different sizes." Allen said.

"What about diapers, wipes and Vaseline?" momma asked.

"Layla brought three newborn kits and we have diapers and wipes." Allen said.

"Good, good. I will turn the warming beds in and get the water in the warming baths. Why don't you three see if they need help bring Ry down." Mia said.

"Can't were dressed and scrubbed in." I said.

"Shit, Tillee we have to dress and scrub in." Mia yelled. Both moms took off towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Coming in with daddy and babies. Jesse said. He came down the stairs carrying a sleepy looking Ryder.

"Hey baby, are okay?" I asked rushing to his side.

"I'm okay, Layla gave me ha ha meds." He said with a giggle.

"No I gave home a some does of pain meds." Layla said coming down the stairs with Jefferson.

"Yeah, hahaha." Ryder said.

"Never let him drink or do drugs. He can't handle it." She said and started to set up. I sat next to my giggling mate.

"You know what?" he asked me looking me in the eyes.

"No what?" I asked him.

"I really do love you." he said smiling at me.

"I really do love you too." I said kissing his sweaty forehead.

"I'm scared." he said sighing.

"Me too, but together we can get through this." I said smiling at him.

"Thank you." he said.

"Okay love birds we need to get this show on the road. Increase the meds and hand me the needle filled with stuff." Layla said to Jesse.

"Okay so a little pinch and the we wait for it to become numb." Jefferson said.

"How long does that take?" I asked.

"Not long." He informed me.

"Do you want more kids if you can have them?" Layla asked.

"Yes." Ryder and I both said at the same time.

"Okay, can you feel this?" Layla asked.

"Nope." he said looking at me the whole time.

"Okay a little pressure let me know if it hurts at any time." Layla said. I watched his face for any signs of discomfort. I was glad when I didn't see any. The meds he's on is messing with our connection.

"Cutting." Layla said making me and my wolf whine.

"It's okay baby." I said wiping his forehead.

"I know I don't even feel a thing." He said grinning.

"Baby A Ky Xavier Lockhart is out at 2:10 pm on July 10th, 2013." Layla said. And I heard the first if his many cries.

"Do you hear that baby?" I asked him.

"That's our baby." he said tears rolling down his cheek.

"Baby B, Kyle Mathew Lockhart born at 2:14 on July 10, 2013. and the he too cried.

"They sound so different for twins." he said.

"They might be twins babe but they are different." I said.

"Yeah." he said as they handed me Ry. my heart stopped and started over this time with a whole new rhythm.

"Hey baby boy, it's time you met your daddy." I cooed as I held him so Ryder could see him.

"He looks just like you." he said kissing Ky on the nose.

"He kind of does." I said smiling.

"Baby C, Kylee Raelynn Lockhart born at 2:18pm on July 10th 2013. lets close him up and get him cleaned up." Layla said. She cried but it sounded like a whimper.

"I want to see Kyle." Ry said. I took Ky back and handed him to my dad and took Kyle from Allen.

"He looks just like Ky. But he does have a small birth mark on his shoulder." Ry said kissing Kyle.

"Here is daddies princess." Mia said handing me Kylee. She looked just like Ry. She was beautiful. Smaller then her brothers but her eyes told me she was strong and would be okay.

"Trade me." he said.

"She's got my nose poor princess." He said kissing her nose.

"She's beautiful." I said.

"Oh I know but she looks like me. I'm not a winner winner chicken dinner." He said.

"No you are a main course of steak and lobster." I said smiling at him. That is one thing I am going to work in with him.

"Ry I want you to lay here for about an hour then shift." Layla said.

"Okay what about the babies?" he asked.

"I'm going to be weighing, measuring and giving them a check up. It will take about that long for me to get through them all and then by time your done I will have paper work for you to fill out." Layla said.

"If you need me I will be here with Ry." I said.

"Actually I just gave him something to sleep so you can come help me take care of these babies." She said.

"No I'll stay with Ry." I said my wolf taking over a little.

"Okay down fido." she said shaking her head and leaving me with my mate. My wolf knows that our pups are fine it our mate that needs us. So I'll stay with him.

Ryder was all cleaned up and dressed. He was so much more thinner now. He could see his feet that is for sure. I couldn't wait for him to wake up. I wanted to see his wolf.