Chapter 5

http://wattpad.com/LGBTQIAGENREPET1TION
This is a petition that needs our help to get the LGBT Genre available on Wattpad. I don't really know how to dedicate a chapter to someone via my phone but I dedicate this chapter for this cause. I am a boyxboy author and love to read it as well. So I support this cause 100100% and more. Copy paste on your status also be sure to go to the page and like and follow it.

Ryder's POV()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Here are the keys. And thank you for helping me when I first came. Your a great Alpha and I would have loved to stay." I said shaking Alpha Simon's hand.

"Your welcome, come back anytime." He said smiling at me.

"I just might. I might have to go back there but they didn't say I couldn't vacation somewhere." I said smiling.

"Drive safely Ryder and good luck." he said tapping the roof of my car.

I kept looking in the rear view mirror as he got smaller and smaller. I was going to miss this place that was for sure. Jesse and Layla left about an hour before me. I just couldn't leave. Momma called and demanded I get on the road. I started to cry and beg for one more week but she said no.

I decided to put FUN in and turn it up. It would get me half way home before I had to switch CDs. The babies seem to love this music.

I switched CDs but turned down the music. I was sick to my stomach the closer I got to home. I stopped twice with dry heaves and pulled in to a Mcd's for a sweet tea and a 20 piece nugget. It was about dark time when the GPS told me my turn was coming up. Alpha Glenn sent me my new address yesterday along with the keys, security codes and a garage door opener. I pulled out the garage door opener and placed it on the visor and grabbed the house keys.

"Turn left in 1.5 miles on to Stone Ridgeway." the voice said. I did as it said and slowed down. This was my new street. I noticed this was the only house on this road. I hit the garage button and watched as the door of a huge two story house opened.

"Wow babies, your grandpa Alpha Lockhart sure the hell know how to make us feel at home." I said pulling into the garage. I sat inside and looked around. This could be okay.

I got out closed the door and feeling good once it was down and I was safe. I held on tight to the keys and walked up to the door. After three different tries with different keys I figured it out. Once in I had to press the code into the alarm system. But I was amazed by the inside. I was standing inside the laundry room. The washer and dryer was awesome. And the room was filled with laundry soap, fabric softener and bleach. Stainless steel everywhere.

The kitchen was a warm yellow with a earth toned granite countertop dark wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances and the floors were a nice earth tone marble.

The rest of the house fell in to the same pattern. Earth tones everywhere. I like how they seem to keep up with that concept. Was I wondered upstairs I found a nicely decorated nursery with all the things needed. The closet had clothes of all sizes and there was diapers and wipes of every kind and size. I found an envelop with my name on it the scent that was on it sent my wolf in to a howling fit inside my head he was calling his mate. I wondered around until I came to my room and sat on the bed with the letter.

Ryder,

I know you asked for no contact but I can't help myself. I wanted you to see what I had to say. So here goes. Ryder I fucked up. I should have never even rejected you. I don't regret making love to you because that was by far the best thing that has ever happened to me other then those prefect beings that are growing inside of you. I don't know how to explain why I did what I did. But I can tell you that I have wished ever second since the words left my mouth that I hadn't said any of them. I wish more than anything that you were by my side ever second of everyday from the first time your scent drew me to you. But my dumb ass froze and worried about all the stupid shit like not being able to reproduce the next Alpha for our pack and how I had cheated on my girlfriend without breaking up with her. Just so you know I don't cheat. I don't like people who do so I was shocked when I do so easily. I know none of this is a good enough reason. I get it. And don't think I want you now that your having my pups. I have wanted you since it happened I'm just to stupid immature and it's inexcusable. I hate myself for what I did to you. To us. I would love to be apart of your life before the babies come. Get to know each other maybe date. I know it's a lot to ask but Ryder the only way for me to redeem myself is if you allow me to. And I want more then anything to be with you. I would also like to thank you for all the picture you have gave me of our babies. I love them. I hope you find all the things I have gotten for them suitable. I couldn't help myself. There is more but your mom cut me off on sending stuff for now. They haven't let me know where you are but they have said your back home where you belong. I'm so happy. I hope to see you soon. But for now maybe we can text or email. Here's my number 123-456-7890 call me text me any time. And here is my email noTareaLemailAddress@kissmyass.wet email me anytime. Please get a hold of me somehow. I know what I'm about to write I have no right to but I love you Ryder Montgomery. Love your mate Callum.

Holy shit. Really? Do I believe this? I don't know. I really don't. I would love to believe it. I would love to have my family together. The five if us like my family. I made the decision to email him. I grabbed my phone and headed for the kitchen so I could find something sweet to eat. This preggers person wanted ice cream. I found chocolate ice cream and fresh bananas and chocolate syrup. Yum. I sat at the little island area and munched away and I pulled up my email and started to write.

Callum,

I don't really know where to begin. I guess I'm wondering why you waited until now if you've wanted me all along. I know it was you calling me. But you was a coward an never stayed on the phone long enough to actually talk to me. And if you could get a private number I'm sure you knew where I was. It's been three months. Three months. I have hated you for three months now and here you go making me want you. My wolf is jumping around making me nervous. And that is making the babies go crazy. I don't know what I want but I do know that I can't go through this again. My heart will not take it so if your just playing with me wait until after the babies are born and be sure to take good care of them and let them know I love them because you will kill me. I'm not the same person I was three months ago. Back then I was a friendly, trusting person now I stick more to myself. Even with my family. In three months or less I will have my own little close not circle to keep me busy for about 18 years or more. I'm so in love with these little ones already. I've come up with a few names. I love Ky for our little princess. And Luka for one of the boys or I don't know Sadie for our princess and Ky for the other boy. I guess we still have time for that. I will think about the whole dating thing and get back to you on that. I do have a small problem with the dating thing though. I won't go out in public being as big as a house. I can't see my feet and I look like a walking freak show. So dating may or may not be the thing. I say we start slower yet a maybe have a conversation over the phone. Or maybe so a little Q&A via text messages or email. Callum you have to understand I'm scared. I'm scared that as soon as we see each other I will just run into your arms and never want to leave again. If I could shift right now my wolf would be at you door. I'm so glad I can't shift right now. Well it's been a long and emotional day and I am beat so maybe I'll hear from you. Your mate, Ryder.

After hitting send I rinsed my bowl and headed up to my room. The bed I swear was bigger then any bed I had ever seen and it was so soft. I headed for the shower with a big t-shirt and boxers. Tomorrow I would soak in the huge tub. I just wanted to sleep right now.

As I came back into the room I noticed the curtains were open and I can't sleep with them open so I walked over to close them and saw a beautiful big black wolf sitting at the edge of the property. I knew who it was because my wolf was begging to go to him. I smiled waved and closed the curtain. He's found me and for some reason I was okay with that. My phone beeped signaling a text message.

I found you baby, you look beautiful to me. Your glowing. I promise to stay away from now but like your wolf mine is wanting you as well

I saw you. It was hard to stay inside but I feel better knowing your there if I need you I hope this is real

I placed my phone back on the table. And crawled in to my cloud aka my bed. I decided to silence my phone and go to sleep. Tomorrow was another day and from here on out I was going to take my days one at a time.

(Ryder's dream)

The air in the forest was thick with a some what evil feel. I held on right to my children's hand as I move us closer to the pack house where I was taking them. There dad said it was time for them to join in on pee wee training.

"Daddy, do I have to fight?" My princess asked.

"All of us must learn some basic things. You maybe a young pup but there is still so much you could do." I said wishing I would have drove today.

"Fighting should be left for the men and cooking for the girls." Luka said.

"Boy I am telling your nana that." I said waiting to here the intake of breath that always follows that sentence. The erie felling was getting worse. "Babe in the woods behind pack house with the kids I feel something is off send me some escorts." I said through mind link.

"Okay baby we are on our way." Callum said just as three rouges jump out and surrounded us.

"Kids behind me. I said putting me between them and at least two of the rouges.

"Daddy! help!" my little princess screamed and as I turned around the one I couldn't see had her and was about to take a bite out of her neck.

(End dream)

I woke up sweating and crying. I didn't know if I saved her or if they killed my baby but I do know I couldn't let that happen.