Chapter 18

Ryder's POV. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

To say I was pissed and that my wolf wanted blood was an understatement. Someone stole my baby, drugged me and took my other two babies.

"C-A-L-L-U-M." I screamed both out loud an inside my head.

""Ryder, honey Callum's not here." Momma said coming carrying Kylee.

"Kylee, hey baby girl. I missed you. where is he mom?" I asked.

"In the hospital." She said.

"Why?" I asked never taking my eyes off Kylee.

"He was injured and Layla had to put him and his wolf in a coma so they could heal." She said. I finally looked up and really looked at her. She looked sad and worn out.

"Anyone else get hurt?" I asked.

Nah not really, daddy has a broken ankle. Pay had a black eye but Callum and a young lady named Ashlynn. She was protecting Kylee." Momma said.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"With Luna Tillee. She thought having them by Callum would help him.

"Take us there." I said getting up.

"Okay but um..... shower first." She said wrinkling her nose.

"I don't stink momma." I said sniffing my arm pits and shirt.

"No but when you were little that's all I had to say for you to be in the shower." She said giggling a sad giggle.

After a quick shower I hurried down the stairs where momma and Kylee where waiting for me. We slowly made our way out to the car and drove the ten miles to the packs small make shift hospital. As soon as we were there I jumped out with Kylee and ran in to find Callum.

"Ryder, oh Ryder I'm so glad you and Kylee made it." Luna Tillee said holding Kyle.

"Where is he an where is Ky?" I asked.

"Ky is sleeping with Callum and Layla is in with them. Right this way." she said. I followed her.

There my boys were, one laying there sleeping like an angel and the other had bandages and IV's in his arm. He looked like he was in one hell of a fight. I walked closer laying Kylee next to Ky and grabbed Callum's hand.

"Babe, thank you for fighting to get Kylee back. She's here babe, laying with Ky next to you. All we need now is you and Kyle and our family is complete." I said crying and squeezing his hand hoping for a response.

"I'm going to try and wake him up tomorrow. Right now I need them both to heal. He went on a rampage and now he is paying for it." Layla said writing something down.

"Tomorrow about what time?" I asked.

"I say early AM." she said.

"Tillee why don't you and my momma take the kids back to the house and have my brothers stand guard. I'm going to stay here with Callum. If anything and I mean anything happens I will call and you do the same." I said looking at the clock. It was past eleven and the babies needed to be at home in their beds.

"It your sure, I could stay and your could go home with the kids." She said.

"No in positive. Layla isn't going to let him wake up until tomorrow morning so there is no reason for you to be up here along with everyone else. I'll stay and if anything changes I'll let you know." I said smiling a sad smile at her.

"Okay, I'll have you mom that and bring Kyle back for a few so the five of you an have some time then we will go." she said.

"Okay, thanks." I said looking at my two sleeping pups and my battered mate.

An hour later momma and Luna Tillee left with my babies. I felt like my heart was being torn in two. Callum laid there as still as still could be. The only movement that was see from him was the raise and fall of his chest.

I climbed in to his bed with him and covered us up. I wrapped my arms around of him needing to touch him, needing to feel him breath.

"I love you baby, I want you baby and me and our pups need you baby." I whispered in his ear before I snuggled in and inhaled his scent before I closed my eyes and let sleep take me over.

"Wake up shit head. Time to get him to wake up." Layla said smacking my shoulders. I heard and felt a growl.

"Layla why you growling at me?" I mumbled.

"Not me, sleeping beauty is awake and don't like me hitting his mate. I think his wolf is still on the surface. Mind link you moms and get the pups her ASAP." She said leaving the room.

"Mom, Callum's awake bring the pups. His wolf is still very much in charge." I said to her via mind link. "Baby thank you for bringing our baby girl home." I whispered in his ear. He whimpered and held on tighter to me. It was almost hard to breath. But comforting and safe.

"Be there in a few." Luna Tillee said sounding excited.

I laid there listening to his heart beat. His grip eased up a little on me and I could breath. He seemed to relax a little. I just hoped he stayed that way.

"We're here." momma said walking in carrying Kylee and Ky. Tillee or Luna Tillee came in with a whimpering Kyle. Momma put Kylee, Ky and Kyle in bed with us.

"Baby wake up and see your pups. There all here with you." I said. he whimpered as I moved Kylee into his chest and Ky and Kyle as close to him as I could.

"Kylee." he mumbled.

"She's here dada. She is laying on your chest." I said smiling.

"Kylee , baby." He said moving a little.

"Wake up and see her for yourself." I said chuckling.

"Kylee my little angel." Callum whispered opening his eyes and smiling down at our princess.

"Because of you and all of our fighters and warriors she is home safe with us." I said smiling at him.

"Ashlynn and Jesse were in charge of Kylee. I went after the Alpha Rouge and Ami his mate." He said in a gruff voice.

"Where are Ami and her mate?" I asked.

"Jail. How's Ashlynn?" He asked.

"She's fine she should be getting released soon." Layla said coming in to check on a calm Callum.

"And Jesse?" I asked.

"Acting all super hero on me." she said rolling her eyes.

"He's my super hero. one of them anyways." I said smiling at Callum.

"When can I go home?" Callum asked.

"Lets clear the room so I can do an assessment and I'll let you know." Layla said.

"We will be right out side." I told him kissing his forehead and taking Kylee and Kyle while my mom took Kyle.

"I love you." Luna Tillee said hugging and kissing Callum.

"Love you momma, and I love you too baby." Callum said smiling at us.

"Love you." I said walking out.

We went down the hall to the waiting room and sat and waited. I waited and played with my kids. I missed them last night.

"Whose and daddies girl?" I cooed.

"Ryder this is Ashlynn. She is the she wolf that went undercover and invested the rouges camp. She is also who helped save Kylee." Luna Tillee said.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I said handing Kyle off to Luna Tillee and hugging Ashlynn as I held Kylee.

"It was my pleasure, Future Alpha Ryder." She said bowing.

"Your a super hero." I said smiling at her.

"Come on Ashlynn Dr. Layla said home and to bed." someone said.

"Be right there, Courtney." Ashlynn said.

"Please come by anytime." I said smiling at her as she walked away.

"I'm sprung." Callum said coming out into the waiting room taking Kylee from me.

"Let's go home." I said smiling at him and taking Ky so we could all get out the door and head towards home.

We piled into two cars with one following and one a head of us. I could see wolves running in the woods on each side of us. I felt like the president of the United States.

"So how many people will be watching the house?" I asked.

"Ten around the clock." Luna Tillee asked.

"I can see this getting old but I want my kids to remain safe. I'd also like to learn to fight. And if you allow Layla to drug me again I will hurt you guys." I warned.

"I'll teach you baby, no more drugs." Callum said.

Once we were home we went back to normal. We took care of our babies and relaxed.