Chapter 10

Callum's POV/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|

Holy Potatoes. I can hardly breath. I'm moving in with my mate. I Callum Xavier Lockhart am moving in with my mate. I'm so excited. My shit was already packed and in my car but I have to play this cool. I don't want him to feel pressured at all.

"Hello?" my dad said.

"I'm moving in with Ryder. He is letting me stay in the guest room but I'm in." I said almost jumping up and down with excitement.

"Good, good. Now we have come up with a new plan regarding the rouges. We might put a plant in among them. I have a volunteer she is willing to join the rouges if we insure her children stay safe if we go to war and if anything happens to her she wants Ryder and you to care for them." Dad said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ashlynn Carr, her mate died last year when he went home to help his former pack with rouges. She feels like this is her way to get back at rouges for killing her mate. She has three small children and your mother is willing to care for them for now while she goes under cover. This group of rouge are pretty smart and only go out in groups of five or more so we can't snag one. Ashlynn will do go. She will get in get intel and get out." dad said. What a kill joy.

"I'd like to meet her before she goes. I think she is brave and I would like for her to come to the house with her kids tomorrow for dinner. I will let Ry know and please inform her as well." I said.

"I'll let here know and congrats on the move. Now don't fuck it up." dad said making me smile.

"I won't. I can't. It would hurt him to bad." I said smiling.

"Boy you don't even want to know what I will do to you if you fuck shit up." he said.

"I get it, I do. But when Ry and I are finally together you guys have to get off my ass about my stupidity." I said shaking my head.

"Maybe." he said laughing.

"Got to go, I'm moving here." I said hanging up.

I danced around happy as could be while I cleaned out my fridge and made a list of stuff I wanted Ami to do when she came to clean. Ami is my ex. ( not sure if I gave his ex a name so if not here we go) She would be moving in to my house until she found her mate. She wants out of her parents and this is a good thing. She was cool about me finding my mate. Sad but okay. I hope a long time ago that she would have been my mate. But when we both turned 17 and neither of us found our mate in each other or else where at least right away we stayed together. She's like my best friend.

I cleaned up the kitchen of my messes and locked my bedroom door and doing a quick walk through of the house I was out the door. I typed out a quick text to Ami and headed home to my mate.

The house was bigger then the one I was living in but that house has been my Papa and Lala's house. They live in Florida and let me live there. I couldn't wait to watch my family out grow this house. I stood out side just looking at it. It was a pale green with a brick boarder. The shutters were white and it desperately needed some landscaping done. Something I could do for Ry.

"You know you look goofy just standing there staring at the house." Ry said from the door.

"Want to take a walk?" I asked out of the blue.

"Um.... sure, let me get some shoes and a sweatshirt." he said.

"Forget the sweatshirt. We are the only ones around besides your family." I said making my way towards the house. I set my bags inside the door and waited for him to slide on his sandals.

"Nobody better see me." He said giving me a look.

"If I see anyone that isn't related to you or your best friends I will hide you until we get back home." I said holding out my hand. He hesitated before taking it. I helped him off the porch and we slowly walked down the sidewalk.

"So where too?" he asked.

"Well stay close but maybe go check on the progress of Jesse's house." I said as he still held my hand. I was so thrilled that he was allowing this much from me.

"Layla is driving me nuts to come see it so this will shut her up." He said sounding happy.

"Shit, we might run into my dad or mom is that okay?" I asked forgetting to add the to the people I would t hide him from.

"It's fine. If I trust the people I am okay with it yours parents are the other grandparents to these three little ones so I don't mind them seeing me like this. It's my old friends, enemies and some of the homophobic people in the pack. It may be a natural thing to have same sex mates but there is still those who don't except." He said causing me to squeeze his hand a little.

"In our pack they will either except it or they can find another pack. I will always choose you. I may have fucked up in the beginning but from the day I made you leave it tore my heart out. You took it with you and you will always have it. I can't live without my heart. I can't live without you Ryder. The babies are just an added extra bonus. I love them wholly. But even if you would have never been pregnant with my pups I would still love you. I would still want you and I would have fought to get you back. You are my everything." I said. I knew I was putting a lot out there I just hope he could except it.

"I am beginning to believe you. I am not 100% there yet but I believe you when you say you love me. And that you want me." He said smiling a little dad smile.

"Holy shit Shamu had beached herself in front of my house." Layla yelled as we got closer.

"Reminded me of all these names when she is pregnant." Ryder said to me as we stopped.

"You got it babe." I said chuckling.

"You know I think your house is ugly." Ryder told her making me almost choke holding back my laugh. You could see that it was a house and they would be finished in a day or two. But it looked nice. Not as nice as ours but nice.

"Your just jealous mines newer." She said.

"Nah I actually am living in mine." he said making me chuckle.

"Shut up, both of you." she said flipping us off.

"Come on tubby I'll some what show you around. Why don't you make yourself useful future Alpha and get to work." She said.

"Nope sorry we are in a walk and I'm not leaving his side." I said still holding his hand.

"Awe isn't that just so sweet, not." she said stomping off towards the house. We followed her inside the floors were all still wood but the room were formed with some even having walls.

"Ry baby boy, look at you waddles." Payton said coming around the corner.

"Hey Pay, it feels good to be out of the house." Ryder said hugging his brother.

"You sure it's okay to be out and about?" Hayden asked coming from a different direction.

"As long as I'm not hurting, short of breath or dizzy I'm good. Hey Hay, you are dirty." Ry said hugging Hayden.

"I've been working. he being good to you?" Hayden asked.

"He's been wonderful. Now before you two embarrass me hush. By the way Callum is moving in to the guest room at the house so your mates are yours again." Ryder said smiling and squeezing hand.

"I like that I get my mate back but are you sure that your okay with him staying with you?" Payton asked. I was starting to get a little pusses but I deserved all of this.

"I'm 100% positive I want him there. Now lay off." Ry said.

"Can I finish showing Texas an his mate my house now?" Layla asked.

"He is going to rip her a new one if and when she ever gets pregnant and there is nothing I can say or do about it." Jesse said coming up behind us.

"I think you and I will have to let them fight this one out on their own." I said chuckling.

"I'm glad your handling this well. I just hope they keep it clean." Jesse said laughing.

"She's good for him and he is good for her. No harm done so I'm okay with it." I said.

"True." Jesse said before I was pulled off to another area of the house.

Layla would be running a clinic out of part of their garage so Jesse was building a man cave in the basement. He said while she is doing her doctor this he will be playing video games in the man cave. Layla said it's not happening. Ryder and I laughed an joked with all of the until he got hungry. Then we walked back to the house our house.

"So my mom sent over some left over speghetti for us. She said she was hoping one day this week we could come over for a family dinner." he said as we walked in the house.

"We can do that and if you feel up to it and if you don't mind we can do the same with my family." I said.

"I'd love too. You know once these guys come we won't be able do that very offer at least until they are older. We will have to have the dinner parties here." He said. I don't think he realized that he indicated us being together.

"We can have who ever you want over for dinner when ever you want except for Sunday dinners. Sunday dinner are family dinners meaning me and you and our kids. That will be the day they have no friends over the go nowhere and the day that we have family day. I had always wanted one day of my dads life out of the week and he couldn't do it. I will. Jay my beta can run the pack for that day." I told him as I pulled plates out of the cabinet for us to eat off of.

"Sounds nice." he said smiling at me.

We had a pretty good conversation over dinner I was happy with the way things were going. I knew that it would t be like that all the time but it would be close all the time. I love being here I just hope I can make it through the night without going to him.