002

3rd Person P.O.V.

"I can't believe I'm late again."

Jimin sighed and sat down outside of the store, wanting to rest for awhile since he was exhausted from practice and running to the small shop. Jimin took out his phone and checked the time; It was 6:04pm.

He decided to sit outside for awhile and enjoy the weather while listening to music. Min Ra quietly observed the boy sat outside while cleaning the counter and a couple of dirty tables. She sighed feeling bad for the boy who always came in late to the store. Sometimes she feels like letting him inside, but then she remembers that she doesn't really know the guy.

He could be a stalker for all I know...

With that thought, she shook her head but was slightly afraid now. She knew he looked like a nice guy but she got easily scared and that wasn't helping her.

She walked towards the big windows located at the front of the store and let down big curtains to cover them. She then walked towards the door and debated whether or not she should tell the boy to leave or let him stay there. When she was about to roll down the cover on the door she noticed the boy was asleep.

I can't just leave him there. If something happens I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

She quietly unlocked the store and walked outside towards the boy. She couldn't help but notice how cute he looked sleeping. She smiled a little trying not to blush but then went ahead to wake him up. She shook his shoulder a little but failed miserably since he barely even touched him. It was more like a very soft shove on the shoulder.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

She sighed and tried to shake him again this time succeeding and almost falling back when the Jimin woke up. Startled, Jimin quickly sat up straight and looked around while Min Ra stood up.

"Sorry to wake you up like that. You kind of fell asleep outside my store and since we already closed I'm afraid I can't let you stay here sleeping." Jimin stood up and stretched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burden or scare you either. I just wanted to enjoy some time outside since I saw the store was closed. I'll get going now. Nice meeting you." Before Min Ra could say anything else, Jimin checked the time and started running home after realizing it was already 7. He was supposed to be at home at 7:30 since his parents wanted to talk to him.

Min Ra looked at the boy weirdly not knowing why he was in a hurry. Well nice to meet you too.

She sighed and walked back to the store fully locking it and headed straight to the basement where she spent most of her time. Most of the time she was just too lazy to go up the stairs and she figured going down was easier. She turned off the lights in the shop and turned on the lights down in the basement, heading staring towards her bed.

Finally! Another day over.

She grabbed her charger and plugged in her her phone while going on Spotify to play some music. The first song to play was Bigbang's Blue and she quietly sung along and eventually fell asleep after a couple of minutes.

Jimin however, was scolded by his mother since he arrived home a couple of minutes late and she had important news.

Park Jimin's P.O.V.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. I dropped the bag and towel I've been carrying and walked towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle and saw my mom finishing dinner.

"I'm home." I smiled and gave her a hug, although she did not look very happy. She hugged me back, but hit me slightly afterwards.

"Seven thirty in the afternoon Jimin... We have been waiting for you since 7:20 and dinner has gotten cold. I even had to keep the stove on to heat it up again." I looked down and apologized to my mom for making her worry.

At that moment, my dad walked into the kitchen wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants. "Go with your dad and prepare the table. I will bring the food, we have news for you."

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jimin's mother brought the food over to the dinning table and sat next to her husband, facing Jimin. Both Jimin and his father, thanked her and began eating.

Half way during the meal Jimin's father nudged his wife and whispered to her. Jimin didn't know what they were talking about and felt slightly uncomfortable. All he could think of was the news they had to tell him.

What could have happened. Am I in trouble? Did they know about the deal I made with Jungkook? ...No, even if they did, it's nothing bad. I'm sure they'll be supportive either way.

"Jimin, do you remember the reason we called you home earlier? Well we have good and bad news..." Jimin's mom said trying to hold back her excitement. Jimin could notice this and wasn't sure if he should ask for the good or bad news first. He decided to just nod and wait for them to continue.

"So, I think we should tell you the good news first." Jimin wanted to protest and suggest to say the bad news first so that everyone could end on a happy note, but he let her be.

"Today at your father's job, his boss called him over and asked how we were doing right, and he just said we were still struggling and guess what happened? " Jimin's mom was practically jumping from excitement and Jimin just wanted her to get straight to the point.

"Your father's boss said he could suggest me to one of his friends that owns a shop and needs a little help since they're new with owning a business and I took business classes so I could definitely help around the shop too!!" Jimin was taken back when she said that. He wasn't fully sure if he heard correctly or if he understood anything she said. All he could make out were the words suggested, business classes, help around, and shop.

"So wait... You got a job?"

-----------------------------------

A/N

Why did I end it here? Idk tbh but it's getting exciting fhfhg You guys may have no idea why, but I do so I'm excited. Anyways I just wanted to share my excitement with you.