“What time is it?” Harry questioned while stepping out of the bathroom. I turned my head around and glance at the digital clock on my nightstand.

“Almost 11” I answered, looking back at him with a smile.

“I’ll be back at around noon. I need to go home and change out of these clothes” he explained, grabbing his car keys before walking over to me. I sit up on the bed and look up at him. His hand grabs mine off the bed, pulling me up and onto my feet effortlessly.  I bite my lip while looking up at him.

“Try not to miss me when you’re gone” I tease making him smirk. I literally feel like a midget compared to him.

“I think that’ll be a challenge, I might end up failing.” His forehead rests on mine, noses brushing against each other tenderly. His mint breath invades my senses as he leans in closer and closes the distance, making sparks erupt in my stomach . His stubble tickles against my face and I wrap my arms around his neck and smile into the kiss.

Breaking away, he left a kiss on my forehead.

“Bye” I called out the window grinning down at him. I shook my head at him. He would rather take the window than the door. He shot a smile up at me before walking off.

Making sure my window was shut securely, I spread my curtains open, letting all the sunlight pour into my room.

“You’re awake?” my dad said puzzled as I walked down the stairs. I don’t blame him for being surprised that I’m awake, considering I’m not a morning person. My norm is to wake up in the afternoon, maybe two in the afternoon the latest. “Wait, stop right there” he semi shouted. Now it was my turn to look at him puzzled. He slipped his hands in his pocket and I started slowly moving away from the banister and towards him.

“This might not every happen again” he commented while holding his phone up in my direction. I raised my hand up to my face so fast, clearly embarrassed. I didn’t even realize that he was taking pictures because he had flash off.

“You’re the worst!” I exclaim while walking inside the kitchen. My dad always seemed to find a way to embarrass me. But, I guess that’s what dad’s do in general, embarrass their kids. I can’t really blame him though because I would too if I had a child.

“I love you too London!” his voice shouted from the living room area.

 As much as I tried to suppress the smile from appearing on my face, it failed, and I smiled.

“What are you all dressed up for?” I ask my mom while giving her a kiss on the cheek. She had a beige shirt that draped over her shoulders, exposing them along with a pair of light stoned wash jeans, which happened to be skinnies, that’s a first. My eyes traveled down and she had a pair of open black strappy wedge heels. I approve.

Strolling over to the refrigerator, I open it up and look at all the contents inside. I grab the milk carton inside and the box of frosted flakes that happened to be laying on the kitchen counter idle.

“Michael and Nicole are coming over with the girls, did you forget?” she asked, with a hint of humor in her voice.

I face palmed, I literally forgot.

“I did but I remember now thanks to you” I point out before laughing. Inserting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, I glance over at her as she takes a seat across from me, smiling and then raising an eyebrow up.

What is she looking at?

“Yes?” I ask with a mouth full of food. Very classy.

Her eyes flicker to my neck and then back at me. I glance down and my face turns red like a tomato. Gathering all my hair to the right, I look down at my cereal and bring a spoonful in my mouth.