Chapter 4

Axl's POV
To celebrate two well written songs I decided to take the band to my personal favorite strip club. The dirty thong. Everyone knew me by name. I don't know if that's a good thing. I got us into the nicest booth on the whole place.

"I could get used to this." Steven sat back, putting his hands behind his head.

"Yeah yeah, anything specific to drink?"

"A draft beer for me." Duff said.

"Bourbon." Izzy crossed his arms, sitting back.

"Vodka." Steven chirped into the lively crowd

"Um, I'll take a beer too." Slash shrugged, pulling a cigarette out.

"So three beers, bourbon and vodka? Sounds easy enough." I shot up from my seat and strutted to the bar where Adrianna was working.

"Hey, Ax. What'll it be?" She smiled, filling a mug.

"Um, three beers, vodka and bourbon."

"Hm, you seem heartbroken."

"No, they aren't for me. I brought my band to celebrate." I pointed back to the booth. Adrianna nodded and filled three mugs.

"The blonde one's cute."

"You mean duff or steven?"

"The one next to curly top."

"So... Duff."

"I dunno his name. But all I know is that I want some of it." She licked her lips, handing me a tray full of drinks.

"Okay, can you bring the best dancer to our table?"

"Sure thing. Will you talk to him for me?"

"You mean you want to meet duff?"

"Yeah, he seems nice. Talk to him for me."

"Sure." I turned and walked to the table as the guys were haha over tje dancer swinging on the pole on the table.

"Hey, duff. You gotta girl crush."

"What?"

"Yeah, the bartender over there thinks you're cute."

"No fucking way." He took his beer and glued his eyes back to the dancer

"I'm serious, her name is Adrianna. You should introduce yourself." Duff shot me a look, taking a swig of his beer.

"Fine, I'll talk to her, but if you're lying, I'm beating your ass." He stood up, shuffling out of the booth as she guys hollered and clapped.

Slash POV
I admired what axl did for the bartender. It was so nice of him. Which was rare.

"Where's my beer?" I looked at the tray, snatching a mug from it and taking a sip. The dancer shook her ass in front of pure faces. Steven looked like a kid in a candy shop, he shoved dollars into her panty line whenever she was near to him.

"Easy with the cash, we don't have much of it." Axl scoffed, taking a sip from his mug. Steven sat back and had the vodka.

"So are they hooker's and strippers?" I kept my eyes on the dancer, but talked into axl's ear.

"Yes and no? Mostly no. Unless it's with the Ax man." He split his fingers and put his tongue between them, the guys hollered and laughed, I didn't enjoy it much though.

"Look look Duff's gettin' it with the bartender!" Izzy shifted our attention to the two, blushing and giggling.

"Go Duff!!" Steven cheered. We all joined in with him, dancing around, making kissing faces.

By the end of ordeal at the club. The guys stumbled home, duff had a lady friend.

"Get the cereal and turn on the tv." Steven giggled. Switching on the light. Duff and Adrianna slipped past them to the bedroom.

"We got fruit loops and cherries." I shook the boxes, walking to the couch.

"How about-" izzy hiccuped. "How about a song."

"About?" Steven took a handful of cereal and shoved it into his mouth.

"About how life before a band or before all of this was easy." Axl took a box from me.

"Yesterdays." I piped in.

"Yesterdays could mean alot. Like how we miss the good old days or how the past wasn't as hard as we thought."

"Wow, slash. That was beautiful." Steven sniffed. We all shared a silent moment until moans traveled into the living room.