Chapter one

Duff and I were sprawled out on the couch, searching through numerous newspapers to find a guitarist and drummer for our band.

"This is harder than you think." Duff sighed, pushing his fingers through his hair in frustration. 

"I know,  how did Mötley Crüe or AC-DC find their members?" I muttered to him. We had been searching for maybe three hours until izzy busted in with two guys, one with wild black curls and a top hat and the other with crazy blonde hair, almost like Duff's.

"Izzy, who are these guys?" Duff asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"He's our guitarist, slash" he pointed to the guy with the black curls. "And the other is our drummer, Steven." He gave us a prideful smile like a dog had just brought it's master a bone it had dug up from the ground. 

"Pleased to meet you guys, I'm duff." Duff put his hand out for each of them to shake. But I wasn't so lenient with our new band members.

"And I'm axl." I spat out, without putting my hand out for them to shake. Duff was nervously chuckled behind our small conversation.

"Well... Slash, Steven.... welcome to the jungle which is Guns N' Roses." We all laughed in unison, meanwhile Izzy was rambling and mumbling to himself.

"Welcome to the jungle..... Duff, you're a genius.  We could have our first song to hit the radio's be some bad ass rock anthem. "Welcome to the jungle. Doesn't it sound bad ass?" Izzy was rubbing his hands together, growing that pride filled smile he had on earlier.

"Hell yeah. Sounds like I'll have some bitchin' riffs." Slash said after taking a long drag on his cigarette. 

Slash annoyed the hell outta me. I jave no idea why or how. He just did, I had to do something about it.

"Slash,  I don't know if izzy told you, but no smoking in the apartment." Duff and izzy's jaws were dropped, looking my way.

"Axl..."

"I'd like to keep this place as nice as it was when we bought it."

"But, axl we always smoke in here, shoot up heroin, snort the coke. You name it we-"

"I'm the lead singer, therefore I make the rules. No smoking." Duff, Steven,  Izzy and slash all had glares coming my way. So I just left, it'll clear up in a few hours.