Half A Date - Have To Wait (1/2)

"You can't just break things off with me."

"Why's that?"

"You agreed."

"You're being very vague here,'

"You agreed. To go out with me. And all that time that you were in the hospital, I was waiting for you. I was waiting for the day that you'd finally wake up."

"But when I got back, it was a whole different story."

"False. Ariana, that's false."

"No, Jacob. Look. I can't be with you. Not anymore."

"You're making this whole situation seem so much more dramatic than it really is. I just want y-"

"You didn't choose me, so now you lose me."

My last sentence could have gone either way. He could have said it right back at me. I kind of deserved it. I tried to choose him, but I was losing myself, and ended up choosing someone else. 

Tumblr. My blog. Nobody knows who the heck I am and I think that's the best way to vent. Get to share my freaky experience with Kent, and explain how much I love him, despite barely knowing him. I wanted what I couldn't have. Kent was off limits, and I had to accept that fact-

Ping!

FaceBook? I barely even get any notifications on there, EVER...What was so different now?

I opened it up half expectantly.

"I can't believe it. You. It's you. Here." I gushed, not being able to believe my eyes. "Well not here here, but here, on this earth."

Kent. His beautiful grass green eyes were acting as open windows into my soul. His blond hair looked brighter than usual, and pale skin paler than normal. After shortly reconnecting on FaceBook, we traded Skypes. "I can't believe it, either. I don't know how I even got out of there alive. But, I'm glad that I got out. For you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, adjusting my dark hair. "For me?"

"Honestly, before I met you, I had no reason to live. That's why I tried to die in the first place. I found what's the point of me being on this earth if it was for nothing, you know? But I finally found my reason. You." He paused, coughing and rolling up the sleeves on his black hoodie. "Even though I barely know you."

I laughed, attempting to look cute for him. But I knew Kent didn't care about all of those things at all. He just wanted me. "I feel the same way. I'm so glad I - I could save your life, in a way."

I paused, just staring into his grey eyes. "We should see each other." I said, trying to smile, and failing at it. "I don't think I  can wait right now. Things are too hard here." I burried my face in my sweatshirt. "You make things easier."

"I don't even have a response for that, other than I really want to kiss you right now." 

"Maybe you can."

"How?'

"We live in the same place. I go to NorthBrook Haven High. You?"

"ArkRidge High, and I know that they're not far away from each other... Thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If you're thinking about meeting up, then yes."