A New World

"Welcome to Oslo!" Said the flight attendant, handing Natalia her luggage. "You're going to have a blast here. We have fairs and luxury apartments and local pools and-" The flight attendant was way too energetic, and Natalia put her hand out gently. "I understand. Where do I find Holmenkollen?" She took a map with her and walked a few miles. "It's an outdoor paradise!" She said as she stepped into sports fields and river landscapes and wow - there was so much to see! She walked up a big, concrete bridge that stood high above a river and descended when the river width ended. The high, beautiful designs of the metal bridge touched the misty clouds and the whole world seemed to set their eyes on it. The sun peeked out and spread dim light from behind the mountains. For it was sunset already. On the road, there were few cars an many bike riders. Stores lined the sidewalks and above them were apartments. Some stored had apartments, some didn't. Some buildings consisted of just apartments and some buildings were town houses. Sconces hung from trees along the sidewalks, and children helped their mothers water their garden. Natalia approached a jewelry shop, where she was supposed to be. Above this jewelry shop was an apartment, and that belonged to her. She had payed for it already. She opened the door of the store, and a pretty brown bell jingled with the movement. "Hi, I'm just here to check in for my apartment." Said Natalia to the woman at the check-out. "You must be Natalia Quinter." She said. "I'm Rose, nice to meet you." The two girls shook hands and Rose handed over the key to the apartment before. Wow, it's so beautiful here. I'm so used to the rainbow woods and the humongous mountains and the mansions at Quara, and now I know what I've been missing all of these years. Thought Natalia. She walked up the black spiral staircase and opened up her apartment door. She closed it and placed the key in her wallet. There was a small kitchen with a seated island. There was a small living room, a bathroom, a laundry room, and a bedroom. All of this can fit on one floor! That would never have been possible in Quara! Thought Natalia. She knew she was going to have a good time at Oslo. Mysteries would be so full that it would take her more than a few weeks to solve them! Only nineteen, Natalia was legally fully educated and ready for anything coming her way.