"I hate it when we are interrupted," he murmured winning a smile from her.
"You and me both my love," she smiled running her tongue over her swollen lips.
"Why don't we just kill them?" He mumbled with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
"Now babe," she reprimanded with a raised brow. "And cool down," she whispered her hand trailing down between them. "Fast," she whispered as she felt him grow harder.

He smirked looking into her eyes as he cupped her cheek.
"Your eyes turn a shade darker every time you are turned on," he smiled.
"Do they?"
"Always brown, but darker almost black when aroused," he murmured as she smiled shyly.

Facing the two before them several man appeared behind them each definitely armed.
"Aaw baby, they brought puppies with them," she cooed as they all looked at her like she was crazy except for Marcel.
"I wonder how long they will last," he smirked referring to them being tortured for information.
"Two hours maybe," Nyasha said looking at each man.
"Two, I say one hour," Marcel laughed as Malcolm cleared his throat.

"You were saying," Nyasha spoke up as Marcel leaned down to kiss her neck taking it further as Debra looked quiet angry with this show of affection.
"You two need to part ways now, before anyone gets hurt. Think of your son," Malcolm said.

"We are still on this issue? And you what did I say about coming back to this country?" Marcel growled angrily looking at Malcolm.
"You need to come with me now Nyasha," Malcolm said ignoring Marcel.
"Hmm, someone has finally grown a pair," Nyasha said after Malcolm ignored Marcel.

Taking a step forward towards them Malcolm asked her to step away from Marcel.
"Now if I do that you will both see the evidence of my effect in this man. I am sure Debra knows what I mean. That is, if she could ever get him worked up so easily," Nyasha said seeing her eyes bulge in anger as Marcel wrapped his arm around her stomach possessively holding he close.

"Why you...." She shrieked running towards her but was stopped by a large pair of arms just before she reached them. Nyasha stood unflinching as she looked straight at Debra looking bored as hell.
Malcolm turned around ready to instruct his men when he found them already disarmed with several weapons pointed at them.

"See, puppies," Nyasha scoffed titling her head to the side.
"Go tell you boss. No one is going to separate my wife and I from each other. A gift will be sent over each day you delay with my response," Marcel stated.
The man holding Debra was about to release her when Marcel spoke up.
" She is not going anywhere," he stated  as Debra tried to break free before going limp in the man's arm after a few minutes.

Malcolm watched as a needle was handed over to another man.
"I am in a giving mood, and I have more important matters that require my attention, like my lovely wife here. Try this pathetic little stunt again and you will regret it. You are only alive because of the message you must deliver."

"Can we go home," she sighed.
"As you wish," he smirked.

-------

Driving back home they were both silent as she looked at him from time to time before closing her eyes to relax.
"You did commit the crime first when you kissed her hand and went off to dance with her," she murmured.
"Yes I did."
"So that means we are even because I danced with only one man."
"Yes we are."
"Hence no need for any punishment," she justified.
"Not going to work love," he said pulling up to the main entrance.

"But..."
"Not getting out of this one."
"But I'm tired," she whined.
"Good that means I will be doing the punishing," he smirked closing the main entrance door locking it at the same time setting the alarm.